Slushies

You groaned as you plugged your ears in a desperate attempt to block out the world, silently crying along with the other three as Lolbit sang very poorly. "Oh for the love of pizza, SHUT UP!" You shouted, making him stop sining. "Finally..." Ballora sighed in relief. "How dare you not have good taste. You're just tone deaf." He crossed his arms. "Yeah, sure, I'M the tone deaf one." "Why don't you sing then?" A light pink dusted your cheeks as you looked away, fiddling with your hands nervously. "I-I don't really want to." You said. "Why? Are you scared or something?" "No! I just don't feel like it." "Come on, Y/n! You can do it!" Foxy cheered you on, making you sigh. "I'm sorry, but I'm just not comfortable with singing in front of you guys." He sighed sadly, hanging his head low in disappointment. "Sorry." You said, patting his shoulder. "Nah, it's fine. If you're not comfortable, then I won't push you. Lolbit won't either, right Lolbit?" Mumbling, the White and Orange Fox glared at his Brother with resentment. "Sure. Do what you want, Y/n." You smiled, sitting down next to Ballora who was making a sweater out of the Pink yarn you gave her.(Oh, would you look at that? A little important sentence-) "How're you holding up?" You asked her. "I'm doing pretty good. How about you?" "Eh, I'm alright. That's looking good so far." You complimented. "Why thank you." Baby suddenly stood up, slamming her hands on the table you had set up earlier. "I've got an idea!" She shouted, excitement laced through her voice. "What is it?" You asked. "Let's make slushies!" You raised an eyebrow at her idea. "But how are we supposed make it?" She giggled, pointing to her stomach. "It doesn't always make ice cream." "But...Don't you..Kill kids with that?" "I do..But I know a way around it. Just simply deactivate me. I know, I know. It doesn't make sense, but trust me. It works. My creator did it many times for his Daughter so she wouldn't end up like all the others. But....Never mind. It does work though." You blinked a couple of times before smiling at her. "Sounds good to me." "Uhm, Y/n? You do realize that you're the only one who can actually have a slushy, right?" Oh yeah. They're not human. "Oh..I maybe sort of forgot?" You rubbed the back of your neck, chuckling slightly. "You're fine Darling, things happen." "No, it's not fine! She doesn't consider our feelings! OWWIE!" Foxy shoved Lolbit harshly, rolling his eyes at him for being so dramatic. You shrugged. "If you guys could have slushies, I just wouldn't give any to you." "What happened to you? You were so sweet back then, but now you're just a meanie!" He whined. "You got annoying. It's as simple as that." "Only because you left for a while!" "Not my problem, man." You walked up to Baby and pat her arm, giving her a kind smile. "Are you sure about this? I don't want you to do something against your will." "Is that supposed to mean something?" Asked Lolbit. "I'm sure. There should already be ice in there, so no need to panic."(I honestly don't know how to make slushies, don't judge I'm just an idiot-) "Got it. Thank you for letting me do this, Baby." "Hey, don't worry about it. It was my idea after all." You nodded, deactivating her before opening her stomach, as weird as that sounds. After a long and painful process of trying to figure out how the ice cream maker worked, you finally ended up with....Ice cream. Eh. You at least tried. You reactivated Circus Baby and gave her a half attempted grin, unsure about your life decisions. She stared at the ice cream in slight disappointment, refusing to actually show it and instead clapped. "At least you made delicious ice cream." She said, watching you sigh sadly. "I'm not happy with myself. I wanted a slushy, not soft served sugar.." You immediately smiled right after, making her flinch slightly. "But that's alright! I tried and that's all that matters!" They haven't picked up on the sarcasm that dripped from your voice, it seems. Everyone's attention was focused on you when your phone vibrated, making you slightly nervous under their gaze. After reading the text that was on your screen you, well...You choked on your ice cream. Such a shame, isn't it? Hey, don't blame me! I'm just the narrator that narrates many people's lives! "What? What is it?" Foxy asked, a hand resting on your back. "Do you remember Ashly?" "Who?" "My friend that questioned why you existed when we went to my house?" "OOOOHHH! Yeah?" You facepalmed. "Goodness gracious. She just texted me." "That's obvious." Lolbit said, getting hit over the head with a nearby object by Ballora. "Carry on." She spoke. "She asked me where I was, and if she could come over. She said, "Hey bestie! How're you doing? That's good and/or bad, depending on your response. I just wanted to ask you if I could come over and hang out with you as you work? It'd be fun~! Virtual hugs and less kisses for you!"" You read her text out loud, shaking your head in disbelief. "What do I do?" You asked, running your hands through your hair. "She doesn't know about you guys except for Foxy! This isn't okay!" You were in panic mode right now. This truly wasn't okay.

(Hello again! Sorry for my mistakes, and I hope you enjoyed!.....Fine. I'll ask the question now. I was thinking a lot about this, and honestly? We all know because of the last chapter that I'm a simp for William Afton, so therefore I kind of want to make a Springtrap fanfiction. I just wanted to ask you guys if you actually wanted the book, or if you wanted another FNAF book. Please tell me what you think 'cause I'm an indecisive human being. I'll still work on this book, but I'll be working on the other one if I decide to make it. Hopefully you liked it, and forgive me for my terrible writing skills. :D

Sincerely, Your Idiotic Author)