Aaron

You had woke up to a beeping sound, and a hand resting on your leg. It scared you a bit, but You managed to stay calm. "F-Foxy?" You called out the first name that came to mind, but it wasn't him. "Your awake! Dear gosh, I thought you weren't going to make it!" A man said, looking at you with a bright smile. "Wh-who are you? Where am I?" You questioned, and the man frowned. "I'm Aaron, don't you remember?" Aaron said. You don't remember much about him, but all You knew was that you used to be friends. "Sort of..." "Good. Your in the hospital though." Your eyes widened in shock, and instantly asked him what happened.

"You were bit Y/n. When the pizzeria was about to open, I walked in to see you on the floor bleeding out. Your thigh was bleeding, and almost half of it is gone. We found the animatronic that bit you standing there just looking at us, watching our every move." It honestly shocked you, and you didn't know what to think. "Who was the animatronic?" You hesitantly asked. "Foxy" You felt your heart stop beating, and became pale. Tears formed in your eyes, and You placed a hand over your mouth. "Your lying! This is just some kind of sick joke you and Bryan came up with!" You said, anger and sadness laced through your voice. He shook his head sadly, and looked away. You threw the blanket off your body, revealing your left thigh that was covered in bloody bandages.

"No..no this is just a bad dream! He would never do that, I forgave him!" You started yelling, holding your head. "Y/n calm down!" Aaron attempts to calm me down. As you were ranting, You could hear the heart monitor beeping faster. Nurses came in to try to calm you down, but ended up having to put you to sleep.

You opened your eyes to see you were back at the Pizzeria, in the breaker room. There was a brown haired girl with wolf ears and tail sitting by Funtime Freddy, and they were laughing. "Hello, Who are you?" You asked the girl, but she gave no response. You walked up to her and placed your hand on her shoulder, only for it to phase through her. You were obviously confused, but decided to head out.

Ballora was on her stage dancing as usual, so nothing out of the ordinary. Then You got to the control module, and there you were with Funtime Foxy having a wonderful time. Suddenly his laughter stopped, worrying the other You . A few seconds later time slowed down, and you watched Foxy lunge at the other you. The screams could be heard from miles away, making you plug my ears. You watched as he slowly ripped her thigh off, and as soon as he was done time went back to normal.

After a few minutes, You saw Aaron walk in but he screamed at the sight. He called an ambulance, and soon enough it came and took you to the hospital. When they left Foxy started moving again, then all the animatronics gathered out here. "What did you do Foxy..." Baby said, sadness showed in her voice. "It was an accident, I...." time stopped completely before he could finish his sentence, and You heard footsteps coming from behind.

You turned around to see the girl and a man who has ink colored hair with bear ears and tail, but he was extremely pale and his eyes were black with white irises and he had freckles. "It's time to get up now, the doctors are waiting for you." The girl started. "If you wait any longer, they will think your dead." The man finished. "Who are you guys?" You asked, wanting an answer. "I'm Allyson, it's best if you don't ask anymore questions though." Allyson said, then looked over to the man who looked kind of annoyed. "I'm Shaelynn, now you best wake up." He said with a natural British accent.

You nodded, closing your eyes and wishing to wake up. But in the process of doing so, You could hear the two watching vines and laughing.(R.I.P vine...)

You woke up to nurses surrounded you. They looked relieved, as if they thought you had almost died but didn't. "How are you feeling?" One of the nurses asked. You looked down with tears threatening to fall, and shook your head. "I...I honestly don't know." She sighed, and dismissed the others sitting next to you. "I know it's a lot to take in, about almost dying. But I know you'll get through this." She smiled, placing a hand on yours. You only nodded in response, before she left.

A few weeks later you felt better, but something seemed off. Everything somehow...changed. Two nurses walked in making you lose your thoughts, and asked the normal questions. "You ready, Y/n?" The brown haired nurse asked. "Ready for what?" You asked, getting no response from her. "The cost is clear, let's go Ally!" The black haired nurse whispered.

Who you assumed is 'Ally' nodded, and grabbed you after shutting off all the equipment. "If we're doing this, we gotta do it quick." Ally said, pulling you off the bed then handing you to the other nurse. She held you bridal style, and headed out of the room. Every time someone walked near you, you guys had hid. You didn't know what was going on, but you went along with it.

Finally after what felt like hours you got to an empty room, and locked the doors. "Alright, you know what to do with her right Shaelynn?" Ally asked. "Yeah yeah, you don't need to explain for the twentieth time Allyson." The person holding you said. "Wait, your not a woman?!" You asked, and he chuckled. "Haven't you heard of 'magic'?" He responded. I guess that makes sense though, changing yourself into a female nurse to fool everyone.

Allyson nods to Shaelynn after opening the window, and smiled. "I'll try not to start a war Lynn." She said. You looked up to see a concerned look he was giving her. He sighed and held you tightly, before jumping out the window. And must I remind you that you were on the top floor. Before you could hit the ground, black smoke surrounded the both of you. You closed your eyes and started wishing this was a bad dream, but you knew it wasn't.

You opened your eyes to see Shaelynn gone, and you were now in front of the pizzeria.

(BOOM! Cliffhanger! I actually updated though! Oh yeah, I put myself and my OC Shaelynn in here. Yes Shaelynn is a man, and yes he is my Senpai~ he also has magic. Sorry for spelling mistakes, and the chapter being weird! Have a lovely day/night my little reader sheep~ -Allyson)