Living with crazy people....

"Teach me anyway!" Baby said excitedly. "Okay. first, you do this. Boys!" "What?" The two brothers said in unison after coming out of their depression ball. "Hmm...Act like a cat." You said, smirking devilishly. "No." "They said no. Now what?" Baby asked you. "This. I SAID TO ACT LIKE A CAT, DID I NOT?!" They jumped, and saluted you. "Yes Ma'am!" They both started to act like cats, while you, Baby and Ballora laughed. "Thanks Y/n." "No problem Baby. Hey...Do you guys know where the bathroom is?" You asked, kind of embarrassed. "Uh yeah, we live here you know." "Haha, yeah I know." Foxy told you where to find the bathroom, and and you left.

[Funtime Foxy's POV]

I told her where to go, and she left. "Hey guys, can you do me a favor?" "Sure why not." Baby said. "What do you want brother?" Lolbit asked. "Okay. So I need you to-" I told them all what to do, and Lolbit seemed a bit shocked. "What?!" He yelled. "You heard me." I said, crossing my arms. "I cant do that! it's against my rules!" "But-" "Just kidding! I'm good at acting, so I'll do it!" He said, placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Jerk!"

"Meanie!"

"Brat!"

"Dumbo!" "I'm still not the elephant, you are!" "Take it back!" "No way!" "Boys, Lets calm down." Ballora said to us calmly. "Let's just do what we have to do, Okay?" "Alright fine. But I didnt start it!" I said, turning away from them.

[Y/n's POV]

You made your way out of the bathroom and went back to where your new friends were supposed to be waiting . "I'm ba-Where did you guys go? Hello?" You looked around for them, but had no luck on finding them. "Come on guys! I don't want to play hide and seek!" You started to get mad a bit and continued searching until You saw Foxy running towards you with what seemed to be tears made out of oil. "Y/n! come quick!" He said, clearly panicked. "What is it?" You asked, a bit worried. "It's Lolbit!" "What happened?" You questioned. "No time to explain! Get on my back, now!" You did as he said, and he ran as fast as he could to where his brother was.

Once you had got there, You hopped off and knelt down beside Lolbit. "What happened to you?!" You yelled. "The...Scooper..." His voice cracked a bit. "Don't...Let...Him..Get.... Foxy........" He fell silent and all of us started crying, but soon after Foxy started laughing really hard. "Why are you laughing?! Your brother's dead!" You yelled at him, resisting the urge to slap him since he's made of metal. He just continued to laugh with Baby and Ballora. "Stop! you're all messed up!" "I know! it's so funny!" He laughed. "What?" "Come on Lolbit, get up from the floor!" As soon as he said that, Lolbit got up from the floor and started laughing with them, then high fived Foxy.

"I-It was j-just a-a prank?" You asked, stuttering a bit. "Yep! And you fell for it!" Lolbit said in between laugh's. "That wasnt very funny Foxy...I thought he was actually dead..." You said, tears still rolling down your cheeks as you remembered your past. You had mixed emotions. Anger, Sadness and happiness. "I'm going to bed now." You said, getting up from the floor. "Wait! Y/n!" Foxy called out, but You had already left.

{Time Skip}

You were still putting away your clothes, trying to figure out what to do after You got done. Just then, Lolbit walked in and sat on his bed. "He feels guilty, you know." "Kinda figured...I'm still mad at him though." You said. "I can tell. Listen, when you started crying I didnt want to play anymore, so I just went to sleep." "I hope he understands that I'm still mad and sad." You said, not even looking at him. "I'm sure he does. he'll eventually say sorry to you, but you have to make him laugh and stuff for him not to feel guilty anymore." You didn't say anything And just nodded, continuing to fold your clothes until You heard a knock on the door. "I'll get it Y/n" "Okay." He opened the door to reveal Funtime Foxy standing there. "I'll just leave so you two can talk." Lolbit left the room, and Foxy stepped inside and closed the door. "I know you're still mad at me, but can you ever forgive me?" You said nothing. "Please Y/n?" "...." "Come on! If you forgive me we can play tag or something!" "...."

"Pleeeaaase?" "........" "Okay then, I'll just leave." "I forgive you." You quietly spoke. "Huh?" "I forgive you Foxy." You repeated yourself, but a bit more louder this time. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" "Oi...Don't hug me so tight." You said, trying to get him to loosen his grip. "Oops! Sorry!" "It's fine. Now, how about a game of tag?" "YEAH!" Foxy jumped up, but hit his head and fell. "Are you Okay?!" "I'm better than a monkey in a tree with a bunch of bannana's!" He said, joy laced through his voice. "You're a dork!" "I know!" You both laughed, and then went to go find the others to play tag.

(:D yay!)