No...

You were sure you were about to explode on sight before realizing a fact you had apparently missed, how dare you. "Wait..." You squinted at Foxy. "How'd she not recognize you? She stared at you back at my house when we went, and even questioned how I got you! It's not like she got dementia at nineteen!"(Thank you, Charlie from The Silver Eyes-) You explained, flailing your arms to get your point across. "If I'm being honest, she probably didn't care." Lolbit shrugged. "I mean, it WAS after midnight, y'know." "True, but I'm pretty sure you won't forget something as exotic as this. No offense," "Offense taken..." Foxy mumbled, ears drooping down for dramatic effect. "You shouldn't think too much about it. At least nothing happened, and nothing started." Ballora cut in, both hands on you and Foxy's shoulders. "Alrighty then, I'mma go and fetch a stick or something. Well, I have no idea what I'm going to come back with, but I'll figure that out when it happens." You spoke, waving to the group as you walked down a narrow hall. You felt the need to leave, and not in the way that you couldn't handle the conversation, it just felt like you needed to leave to a place they couldn't find. A place you..Found comfort in. No. That wasn't your feeling. You hated that place, it reminded you of your Aunt's house. A shiver went down your spine as you passed through various pipes and wires that hung from the ceiling, your footsteps echoing with each step you took. You stopped in your tracks, sitting down on the cold concrete. "Why'd you want me here?" You asked, staring into the darkness for an answer. "It's simple, I was told to bring you here." Michael replied, his voice quiet and calm. "Why? Couldn't he have done it himself?" "No. He's just lazy like that, as you should remember." He chuckled. "What does he want?" Silence ingulfed the two of you for a moment, the sounds of buzzing from the stray wires seeming to answer your question for you. "Do you remember Afton Robotics?" "Afton..Robotics?" You repeated. "Mhmm." You looked down, furrowing your eyebrows as you tried to think back to your childhood. "I...Kind of remember. The only thing I really do remember is "Afton". Why do you ask?" "My Father made these robots, and he became the founder of Afton Robotics. And soon, he created a children's Pizzeria named "Circus Baby's Pizza World", a sister location to Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. He Co-Owned Fazbear Entertainment and worked alongside his best friend, Henry Emily." You looked back up. "Henry?" "But, not all stories have a happy ending, y'know. My Father murdered his Daughter at Fredbear's Family Diner, the poor girl. Her name was Charlotte, or "Charlie" for short. And after Henry found out, well, you could take a guess on how things went. I apologize, I got off track." He shook his head. "You're fine, Michael." "The point is, these Animatronics were made for our Family. Ballora was made for my Mother, however, she divorced a few years later and left without another word.(Because I'm still a William simp, so logic may apply-) Circus Baby was made for Elizabeth. She..Didn't listen to Father, and she got too close. Funtime Freddy and his little puppet Bon Bon was made for Christopher. I'd rather not talk about how he died..." Michael's voice trailed off at the end, an almost pained sigh escaping from his lips. "And Funtime Foxy was made for me. I used to be a big fan, back then." You giggled. "Yeah, me too." A thud on the ceiling alerted you of Ennard's presence, making you crane your neck up to stare at him with a nervous smile. "Did you miss me? You better have." You nodded slightly, looking back down and rubbing your neck as he crawled down the wall. "I presume you told her?" Michael sighed, standing from the floor to walk up to the bars. "I couldn't exactly tell her the rest since you came in, so do you want to do the honors?" "I see someone's got a bit of an attitude! Sure, I'll explain. Y/n, my dearest child, you know I only want what's best for you, right?" "Yes? What's going on?" Ennard paused, the wires that made up his body wriggling around for a better position. "Y/n, This honestly hurts to tell you. The Animatronics? They're getting scrapped." Your eyes widened. "W-What..?" You asked in disbelief. "They're getting scrapped. They have no more use, seeing as nobody would want to rent them. Have you heard of the scooper?" Michael visibly shuddered at the mention of the "tool", a frown present on his deep Purple face. "N-No." "It damages the suit's in an attempt to "repair them". In my opinion, it doesn't help anyone. I mean, ask Eggs," He pointed to Michael who only nodded. "So...I'm not going to be able to see them again? Ever?" You felt tears already well up in your eyes, your bottom lip quivering slightly as your voice wavered. "Y/n..I'm sorry. After they get scrapped, you can't get them back. You can't save them, not this time. It happens next week." "Next week?! I...This is just too soon, and it's so sudden I-...I refuse to believe it.." "Y/n..." "No...They can't leave..They're all I have, they're my Family..." "M/n. I know it's hard to grasp and to accept, but listen to me when I tell you, they'll always be with you. Even if they're gone, I can assure you that you'll never be alone. Do you trust me? Do you trust me when I say it's going to be alright?" Michael asked you, holding out his hand. "....I trust you." You took his hand in yours. "Then there's no need to cry. Here, take this with you." He let go, dropping a small plastic figure of a cartoon looking heart that smiled happily with it's arms outstretched. "If you ever feel lonely, just look at that. It seems silly, but it helped me a lot when I lost everybody, so it may help you. Keep that in mind, and I'll see you another day." He smiled. "Bye bye, squirt!" Ennard bid you farewell, giving you a childish wave. You nodded, wiping your tears with your sleeve before making your way back to the others, a forced smile tugging at your lips. "Hey, Y/n! Where've you been?" Foxy asked you. "I just got lost, no need to worry." You replied.

(Welp, I guess I'm back. Sorry for mistakes, it's one in the morning, going on two so please bear with my tired writing skills. So, no Springtrap book yet. I'm still thinking, but I do have another question. If I were to make a TikTok-Or, at least make everything public-Would you watch my crappy Cosplays? I'm just curious, is all. I'm not forcing you or anything, I'm just asking. And considering-But that's not the point! Hope you enjoyed, and again, sorry for my crappy mistakes and writing. 

Sincerely- A Person who Doesn't Know What She's Doing With Her Life)