Stay here?

You and foxy talked for a bit, until you saw two people watching the both of you. (Well technically 1, since Ballora can't see...oh well!) "What do you want?" Foxy asked. "Her." "Why?" "You know why, Foxy Dear." Foxy looked down and quietly said something I couldn't hear. "Let me make this clear Funtime Foxy. We aren't here to make friends, were only here to-" "Shut up Baby, I know!" Foxy yelled at "Baby" "Why don't you come out? Or are you too scared?" After a few seconds, both of the women walked out. One had red hair, a red dress, as well as red clown shoes. The other had bluish-purple hair, a blue top and a purple skirt, as well as blue shoes.

"There. We're out. Now move so we can get the stupid girl." Baby said, making Foxy's face plates twitch as he glared at her. Of course you were confused about the situation, and kept your mouth shut...or at least tried to..."What did I ever do to you, ya' burnt batch of cookies?" You immediately covered your mouth, realizing that you said something that probably made her mad. "What did you just call me?" her voice deepened as she glared at me. "A burnt batch of cookies..." "Baby, lets not get mad at her now." Ballora calmly said, placing a hand on Baby's shoulder. "Whatever Ballora. But if I hear you call me that again, you're dead!" You flinched when she spoke, almost placing your hand in broken glass. "Why don't we just make her find a body instead of using hers?" Foxy asked. "Well...I don't know." "Come on Baby! We get so lonely down here, and you know it would be nice for someone to hang out with us!"

Baby thought about it for a while and finally agreed. "I guess it would be nice. But your going to have to stay here." "What?" You asked, obviously confused. "You're staying here until you get us a body." Baby repeated, but more sternly. "But my stuff! How could I-" "Foxy could go with you." "YAAAAY!!!!" Foxy jumped up and down with excitement. "Okay, but what if he gets seen?" You asked, rubbing the back of your head. "You either A: go to jail, or B: go to jail" Baby flat out said. "Wow that makes me feel better." You sarcastically said. "So are we going now, or what?" "Hold on Foxy. if you get seen at all, tell them your a mechanic. Okay?" Baby said. "Got it!" "Now hurry up and go." You nodded to Baby and walked off with Foxy.

(Time Skip Due To Burnt Batches Of Cookies *U*)

After a few minuets of driving, you finally reached your house. You pulled up into the driveway, and got out. "So we just head straight for your room, right?" Foxy asked. "Yeah, but we need to get other things from other rooms as well." You said, unlocking the door and going inside with Foxy in tow. It was too dark to see, so You walked over a bit ant hit something hard. "Ow! Wait..." You lifted your hand up to feel what You had hit, feeling what felt like cold metal. "Foxy? Why are you still?" You whispered. He didn't say anything, so You reached for the light switch and turned the light on. "Geez Y/n, let me sleep!" You were shocked to see that Ashly was still in your house, making you start to panic. "A-Ashly, what are you doing here?" "*yawn* Nothing...Whats that?" She asked, pointing at Foxy. "Uhh...Just a school project." You answered, resting your elbow on the metal fox. "Okay? How did you put that together when you were working?" "The shift was shorter than I thought, so I made this!"

She looked at you completely convinced, and said "Okay then! You just do what ya' gotta do, and I'll leave." "You dont have to leave Ash." "Nah its alright Y/n. Besides, my mom is probably worried." She said, standing up from the couch. "Oh, okay. Bye Ashly!" You waved to her, and she waved back. once she left, You pulled Foxy up the stairs and to your room. You grabbed a suitcase, proceeding to throw clothes in there. "How much stuff do you need to bring?" Foxy questioned, putting your folded clothes into the suitcase. "A lot actually. there's a bunch of stuff I need, so yeah."

(Time Skip Again)

You got back to the pizzaria, and went over to Baby and Ballora. "Hey guys." You and Foxy said in unison. "That took a bit long dont you think? Wait...Why do you have four suitcases?" Baby questioned. "Uhh, I guess I have a lot of stuff..." The two girls looked at you like you were a hoarder, but then looked at Foxy. "You know you two can't share a room." Baby said to Foxy. "I know, I know. But where is she gong to sleep?" "Lolbit's room." Foxy looked a bit shocked at what Baby said, but he managed to speak. "My brother?! Nuh-uh! No way she's going to be roommates with my brother! thats against the law!" Foxy yelled, his speaker creating static noises. All three of you looked at him like he's weird, but eventually stopped. "Why cant I be roommates with him?" You asked. "Because he will tell you all of my secrets!" He said, sitting on the ground and curling up into a ball.

"I'm sure he wont if I tell him not to." You said, attempting to reassure him. "It's not that easy to convince him Y/n. Gosh dang it, this is going to be death if he tells you!" "Don't worry, I wont tell her anything, yet." An orange and white fox said, as they walk towards us. "Jerk" Foxy said. "let's not call each other childish names ok?"

"Meanie!"

"Brat!"

"dumbo!" "I'm not the elephant, you are!"

"You take that back!" Foxy gasped. "Never!" They growled at each other, so You decided to break up the fight. "Boys, calm down! No one's telling me any secrets okay? Good. Now...sit." You said, pointing at the ground. "What?" They questioned in unison. "I said, sit." "Why? We don't take orders from you." Lolbit said, crossing his arms. "I SAID, SIT! BOTH OF YOU!" "Yes Ma'am!" They both sat down, and looked up at you. "Good. Now say you're sorry." "Why?" Again, Lolbit said in annoyance. "SAY YOUR FRICKN' SORRY!" You yelled at them. "I'm sorry Lolbit!" "M-Me too!" They hugged awkwardly, and curled into a ball. "Thank you!" You then realized that this is going to be a looong time before you could go home, but I guess You have some new friends to keep you company. "Y/n?" "Yeah Baby?" You asked, turning towards her. "Teach me how to do that!" "Okay, but it's actually hard you know." "Teach me anyway!" She said excitedly.

[(>*U*)> yay! I updated!]