Girls Night

(G/c: Gross candy) (Just think of a candy you find absolutely disgusting, and you're all set. :D)

"Y/n?" Ballora called out to you, catching your attention away from your current task. "Yeah?" "I was wondering if you'd like to have a Girls night? Minnie thought of it herself." Minnie peeked out from behind her slim legs, giving you a small shy wave. "Tell her what you told me." She encouraged her to speak. "We can have pillow fights, and story time, and lots and lots of candy." You giggled. "I don't think we can have too much candy, but that sounds fun. I'm totally down for a Girls night." She grinned at you, swinging her dress around excitedly. "Have you asked Baby yet?" You questioned. "Yes we have. She agreed to it, and so did Betty." "I can't wait for those snarky comments." You laughed. "I'm sure she'll behave. Baby will keep her in check." You nodded. Minnie and Betty were turned human along with the four, originally a shy Minireena and a bossy Bidybab. Betty would constantly tell the other's what to do, picking on Minnie as well for her shy nature. You didn't see them often because they usually played outside, but it was certainly nice to chat with them when you had the chance. "So when are we doing this?" you asked. "Tonight. I had Baby go tell the Boys what we're doing so they don't interrupt."

"What? What's a Girls night?" Lolbit asked, wiping his nose with the back of his hand. Baby rolled her eyes, groaning as she crossed her arms over her chest. "You're so stupid. Do you seriously hate yourself that much as to embarrass yourself by asking 'what's a Girls night?'?" He shrugged. "It's just a question." "You idiot." "Is it like a Guys night?" Foxy asked. Baby slapped a hand to her face, letting out a much longer, louder, and agitated groan. "Yes. It's just like a Guys night, but it's with Girls." "Ooooh. Now I get it." The two spoke in unison, looking to each other in understanding. "I'm going to kill you both."

"So she's got that covered then?" Ballora nodded. "Alright. Minnie, why don't you help me get dinner ready?" "Okay." She hesitantly left Balloras' side and waddled her way over to you, taking your hand in her smaller one, letting you lead her to the kitchen. Baby stomped into the living room, standing beside Ballora with a angered expression. "I assume it went badly?" She giggled. "How could you ever tell?" "Just a lucky guess." Baby watched as you helped Minnie open a bag, her expression softening substantially. "Will it work, you think?" Baby asked. "I'm hoping." It was silent for a moment. "And if it does?" She turned to look at the Red head, matching her concerned expression with her own. "I haven't thought that far yet.." She nodded, placing a hand on her shoulder. "It's okay. We'll figure this out." "So," You started, pulling out a pan. "What's your favorite kind of candy?" You asked Minnie. "I don't know. All the candy I've had so far is super duper yummy." She replied. "Well I warn you, there's some pretty gross stuff out there." "Like what?" She was now pretty curious by what you meant. "Some people hate black licorice. That's a good example. I don't like g/c," You stuck your tongue out in disgust. "But, you might like it. Everyone has different tastes." You explained. "Oh. Why don't you like it?" You giggled, turning the stove burner on medium. "I have my reasons." "Well," She held up the small bag in the air, careful not to drop it. "I really like these Gummy Bears." You smiled over at her, watching as she smiled back. "That's good then. Now you know they won't be gross the next time you eat them." Minnie giggled happily, continuing to eat her gummy Bears whilst you cooked dinner. You loved children. You wished to have some of your own one day. You'd eventually get Married to the Man you loved, then you'd settle down in your nice and cozy home, and then you'd eventually have children running around the house. You realized you were daydreaming. Shaking your head dismissively, you focused back on cooking dinner. It wasn't long before everything was finished, calling everyone to the dining table to eat. "What's up guys?" Lolbit started the conversation, taking a bite of his food afterwards. "Nothing much. Just sitting here eating dinner." You playfully rolled your eyes. "N/n's right." Foxy replied, pointing his fork at you. "I'll have to agree as well." Ballora spoke. "I'm not talking to you." Baby responded, her eyebrows furrowed as she looked down at her plate angrily. "Oh come on. You're seriously still mad at me?" Lolbit whined. "Y/n, tell him to shut up." "Lolbit, Baby told me to tell you to shut up." "It's been like, an hour! Let it go!" You turned back to Baby. "He said to let it go." You swore you saw her eye twitch. She dropped her fork, leaning in to whisper to you. You stifled a laugh, coughing before turning back to look at Lolbit. "She told me to tell you that you're nothing but flea infested fleshy Fox doll." You tried your hardest to choke back your laughter. He gasped, placing a hand over his chest. "Wha-I-Well-Well you tell her that she's nothing than a big Baby!" Baby's neck practically snapped in half as she shot her head up to look at him, her expression more than just threatening as she stared into his soul with cold Green eyes. Lolbit shrunk down into his seat, trying his hardest to hide his look of terror as all three of you Girls stared him down. "I-I-I'm sorry..." He managed to squeak out, his Fox ears flattening against his head. Lolbit scrambled to run away as Baby shot out of her seat to run after him, failing miserably as she roughly grabbed him by the fluffy White ear and threw him to the floor. She grabbed his plate from the table, almost slamming it down beside him. "You can eat on the floor!" She stomped back to her seat, huffing as she sat down. "Can I at least have my fork-" "No!" After that, the conversation had continued like normal as if he hadn't said anything at all. So dinner continued with Lolbit eating his food on the floor without any utensils, and the rest of you living luxury at the table with a pleasant topic.

Finally, it was time to start your Girls night. You and Baby started making a blanket fort in the corner of your room while Ballora helped Minnie and Betty bring in the rest of the snacks. "Cool fort." Betty spoke, pointing at what you thought was a blanket castle. "Thanks. We worked hard." You smiled, giving her a thumbs up. "All the snacks have been brought in." Ballora announced, bringing over a basket of hair supplies. "Who wants to go first?" She asked. "Why don't you go first, Ballora?" You suggested with a smile. "Are you sure?" Nodding, you scooted closer to form a circle. "Okay then. You two can do my hair." "Yes!" Betty did a little dance before helping Minnie untie Balloras' bun. "So, how good is this movie?" Baby asked, referring to the movie you had put on. "I'm not sure. It's been a very long time since I've watched this, sorry." She shrugged. "I suppose we'll all be just as surprised, then." "Be careful, I have pins in there. You might get poked a little." Ballora warned the two of the bobby pins she had in her hair, giggling slightly when Betty had muttered a quiet 'ouch'. "I'm fine." She declared, holding up the affected finger. "That's good." As the last pin was removed from her hair, Ballora rubbed her head slightly to ease to pain of having her hair up for too long. "Wow. You should have you hair down more often." You complimented. "Really? I didn't think it looked that good." "Nonsense! You look great either way." "N/n's right." "Thank you." Balloras' face began to turn Pink. "But what about you, Baby? You always have your hair up." Baby shrugged a little, messing with her pigtails out of habit. "I just like the look of it. It's cute." She grinned. "But, I guess I'll take them out for tonight." Baby undid her pigtails, fluffing her hair up as it became stuck in the same shape it was before. "See? You look good too!" "Oh, you. Be quiet." You all laughed as she playfully punched your arm, returning to watching the tv as a dramatic scene played out. "Noah! You idiot! She was perfect for you, and you just throw her away like she's nothing?" Baby groaned, shouting at the screen before looking to the two of you with sadness. "I wonder how these movie directors even have jobs." You laughed, shaking your head. "I wonder that same thing too sometimes." "There!" Betty and Minnie high fived each other as they topped Balloras' hair of with a cute Yellow hair clip, walking in front of her to see their work. "Great job guys." Baby clapped as you handed Ballora a mirror to see how it had turned out. "I like it. Thank you so much." She gave them a sweet smile, grabbing the brush to help Minnie with her hair as she munched on a snack. "Can you do mine?" Betty shyly asked Baby, letting her take the second brush out of her hands. "Of course I can. Sit down." So as the little ones got their hair done up, you and the three spoke about the movie you were watching and how it really didn't have an ending that either of you liked, but you eventually settled on watching just one more before bed. And during that movie, Baby had started a pillow fight insisting that it was far more interesting than what you guys chose. Ballora even joined in, running around the room to avoid getting hit, and even jumping on the bed with you four. And then it came time for bed. Betty and Minnie were fast asleep by the time you guys got settled down and as comfortable as you could be. "Guys?" You whispered. "Yeah, Y/n?" Baby responded. You smiled to yourself, snuggling further into your blanket. "I had fun." The other two smiled as well, exchanging glances with each other. "We did too. Goodnight, Y/n." "Goodnight, Ballora. Goodnight, Baby." And with that, you fell asleep.

(DOUBLE UPDATE, LET'S GO! Anyways, I apologize for any mistakes, as usual, and I certainly do hope I have enough inspiration to start the next chapter at some point. But we'll just have to wait for now.

Sincerely, A Person Who's Just About Run Out Of Things To Call Herself-)