Too Late

(Thank you @SebastionRiddle for making me realize my mistake two months ago. I think of Ennard as like a separate entity, I guess? So, yeah. I also have more excuses for not uploading in a long while, but I'll spare you the details. Enjoy the long awaited chapter-)

You opened your eyes slowly, groaning as you rubbed your aching head in attempts to ease the pain. "Huh? What-Where on earth am I now?" You looked around the hotel room curiously, standing up from the soft bed to look through everything in the room. "It's all empty. Was I dumped here..?" You asked, a small frown tugging at your lips. Sighing quietly, you decided to walk out of the room, taking note of the room key in your pocket before leaving. You poked your head out, looking down both ends of the hallway cautiously. Nervously you walked to the elevator, speeding up your pace ever so slightly when you felt as if the hallway was getting longer somehow. Once you had finally reached the elevator you laughed a little when you became confused with the button panel. "Of course I'd do that." You pressed the button for the first floor, waiting patiently for the doors to open again. When you made it down, it was completely empty. Nobody was working, and nobody was coming in or out. It was just you. "Strange." You muttered, walking out the front doors. The cold night air hit your skin with force, making you shiver and hug yourself instinctively. You began to walk in a random direction, feeling as if you weren't walking yourself, like it wasn't you. You thought it made perfect sense. You tried thinking, but your mind kept going blank. You felt empty and lonely inside. Something was missing, something important. You couldn't figure out what. Every time you tried, it slipped away from you. You finally looked up after something dark came into view, staring blankly at the swing set as if waiting for it to move out of the way. You gave in and sat down, swinging yourself slightly out of boredom. This was all too weird. You woke up in a hotel, nobody was there, and now you're sitting on a swing in the middle of the night. You know what? What's the worst that could happen? You heard someone sit on the swing next to you, not bothering to look up for you were too busy staring at the ground intently. "You all right?" The person asked. "Heh, could be better." "Hmm. You know, I used to come here a lot when I was younger to play with some friends." "Same. I wonder how they are?" "I'm sure they're fine." "What about you?" "What do you mean?" They asked. "Why're you out here? I mean, it's the middle of the night and it's cold." They chuckled a bit. "I'm just hangin' around. Couldn't sleep much." You nodded, letting the both of you fall into comfortable silence. You truly wondered if there was more to the story. You yawned, resting your head against one of the bars as you closed your eyes. "Tired?" "Yeah. I've been stressing a lot lately." "Why?" "I...I can't remember." Why were you stressed? What was so important that you've lost sleep over? Your mind went blank once again, shutting away the outside world to concentrate on nothing. "Have you ever thought of being in a relationship before?" The voice startled you awake and out of your blank state, returning back to the position you were originally in. "Just curious." "Not..Really. I'm not close enough to anybody to even begin to think about that kind of stuff. And you?" "I've been Married for two years now, and I've been Pregnant for eight months." "Congratulations, I hope you and your Husband are happy together." You smiled, a hint of sadness hidden behind it. "We are. It's actually a miracle that he's alive. Three years ago, something had happened to him, and I was worried he wouldn't make it, but..He's alive. And I'd rather keep it that way." "What happened to him?" "That's the thing, I don't know. But we're happy, and alive, and that's all that matters." "I'm glad he survived, Ma'am. And I'm glad you two are starting a Family together." A tear escaped your e/c eye, followed by more that only streamed down your face with ease. "Oh, and Y/n? Stop moping around, you don't need to be sad." You finally looked over at her to question how she knew your name, only for your eyes to widen in shock. It was you.

You shot up from your makeshift bed, gasping for air when you forgot how to breathe properly. It was all coming back to you. You quickly stood up, running through every room you knew about shouting for everybody. You even went to Ennards room, but he was gone including Michael. You ran to the one room you were told to stay away from, slamming the heavy metal door open the best you could. You froze, looking down at the dismantled Animatronics. "No..." Tears streamed down your s/c face, falling to your knees and clutching what seemed to be Baby's arm. "No!" You screamed, sobbing loudly as you held the arm closer to your body. But it wasn't going to help anything.

(Sorry for mistakes, and I hope you enjoyed :) Also, I'll try updating a bit earlier this time. Now I'm not promising that I'll update, like, tomorrow, or something-I'm just saying. Hope you enjoyed!

Sincerely- A Very Tired Cat Mom)