'Beautiful'

You bit your lower lip nervously as you stood next to Marcus while he explained what you were to do. Why were you nervous? 'First day on the job. I felt this way last time.' You thought to yourself. 'It's fine.' "You got all that?" You briskly nodded, giving him a small smile. "Great!" He grinned, placing his hand on your arm and causing your face to heat up. "You'll do awesome!" You giggled, walking after him as he motioned for you to follow. "Thank you." That had meant something to you. "But honestly, Marcus. Don't you think working at a café is a bit cliché, or whatever?" He shrugged. "It's just my job." You both laughed, starting to work alongside each other once the doors were ready to be opened.

"Don't touch that!" Lolbit shouted, hugging an empty cup close to his chest as Ballora tried to take it from the table. "Lolbit, it's trash." She calmly exclaimed. "Sentimental trash! I've had so many good memories with this thing!" "Like what?" Baby questioned, folding her arms over her chest with a raised eyebrow. "I've had it since I was birthed into this form!" She scrunched her nose up in slight disgust, looking away from him. "Don't say it like that. Foxy? Can you help?" Foxy stood from the table, shaking his head. "Lolbit's right." "What?" "It is sentimental. And you're willing to throw away good memories just like that?" Ballora had realized that the twins were crying. Maybe for different reasons, but they were crying nonetheless. "Fine." She sighed. "I'll let you keep the cup." Turning away to the couch to pick up a crumpled up paper, Baby quickly snatched it away from her. "No! Not Mr. PaperCuts!"

You laughed as Marcus balanced a spoon on his nose, laughing harder when he failed to keep it centered. "Come on! Be serious!" You laughed out a sentence. "I'd like to see you try! It's not that easy, Y/n!" You took the spoon from his hand, putting it up to your nose before speaking. "It totally is." You managed to keep it on longer than he had, giggling when he had only stared at you in shock. "Pfft, I could've done it this entire time. I just didn't want you feeling bad." You rolled your eyes, pouring coffee into a small cup and adding extra things to it.

"And then he couldn't stop spilling the drink because he wouldn't stop doing stupid things! He almost got in so much trouble! But it was so worth every bit of it!" Most of the group stared at you with an almost concerned expression, looking back to Foxy who had been staring blankly at his food the entire time. "That's..Nice, Y/n. Dinner's really nice Foxy, thank you for making it tonight." Baby quickly changed the subject, giving Foxy a kind smile as he glanced up at her with slight shock. "Mhmm.." "Y/n? What do you think of dinner?" Ballora had asked you. "Huh? Oh, yeah. It's good. Anyways, so Marcus had told me this hilarious joke," It was hopeless, the group thought. There was no way of getting you to shut up.

Weeks, and weeks of you constantly speaking about Marcus had passed, and the four couldn't stand it anymore. Ballora had slowly stopped talking to you as much, Baby had began to show an attitude with you, and Lolbit had ignored you completely. No one had seen Foxy in days. At least, not properly. He had time to think to himself without anyone there. But his deep depression had made him slowly stop eating and drinking all together, and that was one thing that bothered everyone. He looked like complete death. And he knew it too, he just didn't understand his feelings. He was new to it all. Lolbit had snuck fast food into his room when you would make dinner because he refused to eat what you made, and in turn it made him feel just a little bit better knowing that his twin had cared for him. Tonight was no different than the rest. Although, Foxy had finally been convinced to sit at the table with the rest of you. You sat at the table blabbering on and on about things Marcus said, or did at work earlier that day, unaware of what you'd been saying fell on deaf ears. "But then.." You fell silent for a couple of seconds, staring at your plate with a faint smile. "Then he called me beautiful. Nobody's ever really said that to me before.." Lolbit finally snapped, shooting up from his seat and slamming his fists onto the table startling everyone. "That does it! I'm so SICK and TIRED of you praising that guy nonstop for almost a month! Don't you even realize that you had people who actually cared about you for who you were?!" You stared at him with wide eyes. "That Man has honestly changed you for the worst, Y/n! You are doing nothing but hurting the people you used to love! And if that's how you're going to be-!.." He took a deep breath in, sitting back down in his chair and placing his hand on Foxy's arm as he held back sobs. "Then why should we even be here?" He calmly replied, glaring at you harshly. You hadn't known how to answer him. You felt like he was overreacting, but you didn't have anything to say. "People have called you beautiful, Y/n." Baby started. "Foxy subtly has on multiple occasions, and you've always acknowledged the fact." "And we have too. Do you realize how hurtful your words are?" Ballora followed after. You didn't. You didn't know a thing about what you were doing. You thought you were doing the right thing. "You don't care about us anymore. All you are is just Boy crazy. I'm sorry for you. I'm sorry that this is how you ended up, but we're going to leave. This all probably seems so silly, to leave because of this. But it's killing Foxy, and you clearly don't care enough to see it. I hope you're happy." Lolbit finished, standing up from the table with his Brother and walking away with the other two in tow. What was happening? The rest of the night was silent. you had been texting Marcus for hours, finally saying goodnight and falling asleep with a smile. When you woke in the morning, you walked downstairs to the dining room to greet your roommates. They were gone.

(Hello, I apologize for any mistakes I have made, but dang. It's not a late upload this time. :0 A little update as well: My echocardiogram came back perfect, so that's another thing to wonder what's wrong with. But you really don't know how much I appreciate you guys. For the few people that commented on the last chapter, reading what you had wrote, honestly brought tears to my eyes. I appreciate and respect you all so much, that I really can't write enough words to tell you, and I'm very thankful for this small community I've made with this one book about an Animatronic Fox. Thank you for reading this.

Sincerely, An Author Who Thought That The Last Thing I said Sounded Like A Goodbye, But Actually Wasn't-)