Day One-

(Gosh dang, I'm gonna be at this computer for seven days trying to follow the story-)

Funtime Foxy raised a metallic eyebrow at you, glancing at the others before shrugging it off. "Alright, if you say so." "Can I do anything for you guys? Maybe get something for you that you need, or something?" You questioned. "Uhm, no, I think we're okay." Baby replied, now becoming suspicious of your behavior. "You sure?" "Yes, she is. No need to be a freak of nature." No one bothered to harshly correct Lolbit for calling you names, all too focused on you. "Alrighty then. I'll be right back, I've gotta go put this away real quick." You skipped off towards your room, leaving the four Animatronics to talk amongst themselves. "Why's she acting so weird?" Lolbit whispered. "I don't know. Baby, do you know?" Foxy redirected his Brother's question towards the clown. "No. I only know that something's bothering her, but that's evident. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out." "We'll just have to keep an eye on her, see if she changes." Ballora said. "Right. I hope Y/n's not hurt, or anything like that." Everyone went quiet as you skipped back into the room, observing the small bag in your hand. "What's with the bag?" Lolbit asked. "Well, it has some jewelry that Ashly gave me for my birthday at some point in life. The thing is...I never exactly wore any of it since it's kind of...Unique, we'll say." "In other words, you don't like it." "Pretty much. I feel bad, but I just don't have the heart to tell her, y'know? So, why not give them to you guys?" They stared at you with unamused expressions, making you chuckle nervously. "What I meant was, since they're not my style, they might be yours..?" "The damage has been done." "Hey. At least give it a chance! She clearly is attempting to be considerate!" Foxy told Lolbit. "Wow. That makes me feel better." You said, shaking your head slightly before plopping down on the floor. The others copied your actions, sitting in a not so neat circle as you dumped the jewelry out of the bag. "Feel free to take what you like." Baby was the first to take a necklace, turning it around to make it sparkle.(Just imagine the jewelry in a style you don't like please, it helps a lot since I have no idea how to write this-)She soon grabbed a matching bracelet, stretching it around her wrist as Ballora helped with putting the necklace on. "Ballora, aren't you going to take any?" She shook her head with a giggle. "I already have things of my own, my Dear." "Ah, I see." You unconsciously frowned as you thought of what Ennard told you earlier, the words echoing through your mind. You refused to believe that they were getting scrapped. It seemed impossible, but if it weren't for Michael agreeing with him, you would've thought it was some sort of joke. You're not sure what you'll do after this place closes for good. Not only would you stop earning money for doing absolutely nothing, but you'll loose your friends too. If only there was a way to save them, but unfortunately, there's nothing you could do. "Y/n?" Foxy snapped you out of your thoughts, his hand resting on your arm. "Huh? I'm sorry, can you repeat that? I sort of spaced out." "That's fine. I asked you if you could help me put this on." You nodded, taking the necklace from him as you stood up from the floor. You reached your arms behind him, struggling to connect the chain before sitting back down to look up at him. It was then you realized how many things he had on him, making you stifle a laugh as you gave him a thumbs up. "You look great-" You said. "Why thank you, Y/n! I must say, I feel incredibly fashionable." "You don't look fashionable." Lolbit laughed. "You're one to talk!" "What about me? Do I look good?" Baby asked you. She had the majority of the jewelry in her possession, making you smile at her. "Yeah, you look great!" It kind of reminded you of Elizabeth-It makes sense since her soul's trapped inside of the robot...Slightly. You weren't sure about that, but it didn't matter. "If you want to diss me, then do it right!" Foxy added onto his sentence, placing his hands on his hips. "I don't need to! You've already done it for me by looking stupid automatically!" Foxy huffed. "You're calling yourself stupid looking then! We literally look the same!" "Nuh uh!" "Y/n!" Foxy dragged you into the conversation, both brothers looking to you expectantly. "Uhm...Well, Foxy does have a point-" "See?!" "BUT-Lolbit looks a bit different with his color scheme. Sorry, I take no sides unless it counts." You shrugged to a disappointed Funtime Foxy, crossing your arms as you turned away. "I trusted you, Y/n." "Hey, I agreed with you first, did I not?" "Well, yes-" "Then don't complain." You're really going to miss these guys. You yawned, apologizing afterwards. "I think you should get to bed, it is pretty late anyways. I think.." You hesitantly nodded and stood up, stretching your arms as your back popped. "Well, it was nice chilling with you guys. Are you sure you don't need anything though?" "Yes, Y/n. You head to bed now." Ballora replied, giving you a small nod. "I guess I'll see you guys tomorrow then, good night." You waved. "Good night, N/n." You headed down the hall and to your room, laying down on your makeshift bed and covering up. "I told you it was hard to say." "I don't blame you, it was hard to believe. Good night, Ennard." "Night, Y/n. Sweet dreams."

(Welp. This is my life now-Sorry for mistakes, and I'll be back tomorrow with another chapter. Get used to hearing that for a while, 'cause that's all you're going to see. Also, next month would probably be when I start making videos, but I'm still thinking. I guess you have something to look forward to..? I regret saying things-

Sincerely- Trash :D)