Chapter 1 : What Could Go Wrong ?

Ria and Samira both had finished their homework late because they both were given loads of homework that day and were now waiting for their parents to come back home from work. Both of their parents did a 9 to 5 job and came home at about 5:10 pm because their hospitals were right next to home. Ria and Samira were informed that their parents would be back home in about 10-15 mins and so they decided to spend that time talking to each other. Ria said, "Mom and dad always come so late, we daily have to wait for them". Samira replied, "Yes, they only care about their jobs and spend maximum time at their workplace and not with us. Also, due to their transfers we have to shift at least one time a year, and we loose all our friends". Ria replied, "That is so true, I miss all of my friends so badly. I wish if I could meet them once again. I fell very lonely😢😢😢". "At least we still have each other dear sis", said Samira trying to boost up her sister's mood. "Yes you are right !, thanks for cheering up my mood, I feel  much  better now", said Ria. "Your welcome but it was my ..." before Samira could complete her sentence, their was a knock on the door. "It must be mom and dad", said Ria. They both approached the door in excitement of seeing their mom and dad. They opened the door and welcomed their mom and dad. They offered them a glass of cold water and received a hug and a kiss in return. After having some snacks, their mom and dad told them that the neighborhood children were playing in the garden right next to their house and were asking them to send Ria and Samira to play with them. "Go and play with them if you want, hopefully you can make some friends" said dad. "Also many girls are from the same class as yours, So you will recognise them" added mom. Ria and Samira decided to go and play with the new friends. They played a lot and had fun. Their friendship had already blossomed in just a short period of time as they actually were their classmates whom they met yesterday in school, on their first day. After playing for well over an hour, they started planning what they would play the next day. They came to a conclusion of playing a dare game. When they came back home, they told their parents that they have made many friends and the best friend of both of them was Akshara. She studied in the same class and was very intelligent, friendly and intellectual kind of a person. Mom and dad were glad to see their daughters happy. Ria and Samira both were very excited to play with their friends the next day. The entire family had their dinner together and slept peacefully. But little did the sisters know that their life was going to change entirely the next day and this turn over was  going to be much more horrifying than the scariest of incidents they could have ever dreamt of.

_______________________________________

Hey everyone! This is my first chapter of the story but I have written many chapters already and they are hopefully much more interesting than this one. Vote for the chapter if you like it and tell me in the comments when you want to see the next chapter published. Also what do you think is going to happen next? Tell me in the comments.
Thanks for reading !!!