Chapter 35: An Angel Appears

All of them gulped and looked around. The figure was right behind them. They all moved back a little. The figure said,"YOU BOTH CANT ESCAPE ME. YOUR FATE LIES IN MY HANDS!"

They all were slowly moving backwards. Their small quiet steps didn't get the spirit's attention untill their backs hit someone.

All of them were too shocked to look around but they looked at eachother and before they could come to their senses and turn around, a voice came from behind, "He Bajrangbali Raksha kijiye" ( ENGLISH- hey lord Hanuman, protect us). After that, someone threw some kind of water on the spirit.

As soon as the water touched the spirit, a large terrifying scream was heard. All of them could have their eardrums bursted and could have been deafened if they had not covered their ears with their hands.

Then, the spirit vanished. All of them removed their hands from their ears and Bob squated on his knees, breathing loudly. Samira turned around to see who had saved their lives, while Bob and Ria were still recovering.

She saw a man who looked a little familiar to her but she didn't exactly remembered who he was or where she had seen him. She looked at him from bottom to top.

He looked just a little older than her. He wore a black jeans and an orange t-shirt. He also wore a nacklace which seemed to be of Rudraksh. He had a tilak on his forehead too. He also carried a small cloth bag hung at the side. He had something in his hand, from which he had taken out the water to throw on the spirit.

Samira moved a little closer and asked the priest,"Who are you?"

Hearing the noise, Bob and Ria turned around. Bob asked,"What's happening here?"

"Hey, I have seen him somewhere! In the..."

"Airport, Ria"

"Ya, you remember Samira?"

"Ya, but you didn't answer my question, who truly are you?"

"What is going on? Will anybody tell me?"

Finally the man spoke,"Let's sit and talk guys. I assume you all are too confused"

"But who are you?"

"Relax, I am a priest and now you all are safe, as long as you are with me"

"We have a lot of questions"

"I will answer all but in a sequential manner, relax yourselves. Let's settle down and talk"

"Okay then, the room is pretty close by"

"Wait, that is a trap not the actual room. Haven't you seen the room no.?"

"It's 303"

"And does it sound completely normal?"

"It sounds evil and creepy if I be honest"

"At least some intelligence is there, let's sit near the reception guys"

"Fine"

---------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys, I know this chapter was a bit shortter than the chapters I regularly upload but I didn't had much time you see. I was hardly able to complete the chapter till Sunday as I am a bit too busy with my studies.

I know this chapter was a bit boring but as I told I didn't had that much time to reach the interesting things. They will be in the next chapter, honestly it would be more interesting than this one.

I would like to thank TDRiley  for voting on my intro and chapter 3.

Kindly VOTE or COMMENT on my chapters if you also want your name here and show me your wonderful support.

I also realised that we have crossed 300 views! Thanks a lot to all of my lovely readers. I really cant believe we are growing so fast! Luv u all!

Thanks For Reading!!!