Chapter 3 : It Is Not Over Yet

The same question struck them for the small amount of time they were given to chose between life and death. Finally, they realized that there was at least a small chance of surviving while going through that path because nobody had ever told them of it being haunted but the dogs were ridiculous, a week before only they had bitten a child. It suffered from rabbis and was hanging between life and death (Akshara had told them about the child). So, now the choice was to run through that mortuary path and just hope that no ghosts or spirits are present there. Just as they stepped in there, strange noises started. the dogs were still coming to bite them but their attitude had changed, entire barking was replaced by howling and some of the many dogs left the pack and ran away like they have seen a deadly ghost. Now it was guessable that the girls had made a mistake by choosing the mortuary path instead of the pack of dogs. But now the choice was made and it was too late to correct the decision they have made. Ria and Samira had already saw incidents like the black cat and the photo falling. Know they knew why was it like that. After realizing that their decision wasn't correct, they thought that now they had did it but how would they come alive through this way. Their best guess was to rush to the exit like a lightning and that's what they did. They all were rushing to the exit like anything but they were not fast enough to escape the scariest of their dreams. Akshara was in the middle and Ria and Samira were at the front. Suddenly, they heard Akshara scream but they were too terrified to look back. Now, they could see the exit. This was a great relief because now they had at least a chance of surviving. Slowly and slowly the exit came nearer and nearer. "Oof ! we are finally at the exit of the path and have survived" Ria spoke. But suddenly, they remembered about hearing Akshara scream and said, "What happened to Akshara ?" Slowly all the girls came out through the exit and Akshara too ! They asked Akshara about why she screamed and Akshara replied, "I fell in the puddle which was in the middle of the path". The other girls who saw Akshara said that it was looking like a spirit was pulling her down ! They were all vibrating with fear. They decided to first go inside the corridor and that's what they did. They all shared their fear with each other. They all discussed whether to tell this to anybody else or not. They came to a conclusion of keeping it a secret which only they knew and not telling anyone else about it. They all sat calmly for a bit (trying to recover from what had happened) and then returned home. The sisters also did the same. They didn't tell their parents about it and acted like nothing had happened. Before sleeping they thought that nothing bad  would happen anymore and they have suffered the worst, but little did they knew that it was only beginning and would just become even more worse. The children were about to face the scariest part of their life which they will never forget.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey friends ! This is the third chapter of my story. I hope you guys liked it and if you did, please vote my chapter. It encourages me a lot. Comment down what you think is going to happen next and also tell me when you guys want me to post the next chapter. Follow me for more such novels.

Thank for reading, I hope you guys enjoyed.