Chapter 43: Bob's Jealousy

Bob and Ria both stared at eachother for sometime. They both were confused about what happened.

"Do you know what happened?"

"I have no idea. I am just as confused as you. But, I think somehow, the crystal is showing us Samira and Jack"

"Do you think it is showing what is actually happening there?"

"I mean it would force us to tell it so that it would know something that we can see in that ball only if it was true, right?"

"Oh...I didn't get a word of yours except 'if it was true, right?' " , Ria replied sarcastically which led to both of them laughing.

Ria gave Bob a small smack on his arm and hugged him, still laughing like a lunatic.

Someone has said true that, "Happiness could be found in the darkest of times, only if one remembers to turn on the light". Comment down, who said this. This is a CHALLENGE!

"I was saying that, the spirit wanted to know what we see in that so bad. So, probably it is true. I mean why would it force us so much if it was false?"

"Atleast this way we know that they both are okay"

"Ya"

They both stared at the crystal ball for a pretty long time. Seeing what they both were doing and trying to guess what they were saying.

Then, they saw that Jack's diary was covered in black.

"Do you think th-", Ria tried to ask

"That they lost communication with Jack's father? Yes, I think so, I mean that's why he is so worried"

Then, they saw Samira hugging Jack and trying to comfort him.

Bob immediately looked away and turned to face the wall of the dungeon.

Ria noticed this and asked, "What?"

"Nothing..."

Ria noticed the bitterness in his voice and guessed the reason of his behaviour. After smiling at him she asked or rather accused him, "Oh my god! You are jealous of Jack! Aren't you?"

"No! Not at all"

"I can read your expressions Bob. You are not good at fooling and especially fooling me"

"No-"

"Come on! You can talk to me. I won't tell Samira about this. I promise"

"Fine! I am just a bit..."

"Insecure?"

Bob gave Ria a look and said, "Ya"

"Come on! She was just hugging him and trying to comfort him. He must be really sad about losing his father again"

"Just hugging? She has other ways to comfort him too. And in the first place, why does she even need to comfort him?"

"They are friends"

"I highly doubt that. If they are just friends then, Why were they hugging?"

"We hugged too while laughing. Does that mean we are something more than friends?"

Ria immediately regretted saying that. She didn't know why, but she felt guilty of saying this.

"You don't know anything about jealousy"

"No one else knows about jealousy more than me. At least she didn't tell you to stay out of this like Vikr-", Ria was boiling with anger suddenly and immediately regretted it. She had lost her control over her tongue and had spilled out one of her deepest secrets.

---------------------------------------------------------
Hey readers! Drishking008 here. Its a bonus update because of Holi. HAPPY HOLI TO EVERYONE!!!

I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far. Kindly VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE the chapters. It takes two seconds of yours but means a lot to me.

Stay tuned for the next update.

Thanks For Reading!!!