Chapter 13 : The Preparation For Egypt

"... the tool will first be found by two sisters, named Ria and Samira and then it will be available for common people. If you made this far  and passed all the traps, then you are worthy of getting the tool but they are in desperate need of the tool. If they fail due to the traps and are not able to obtain the tool. Then you have to come again and if you pass the traps once more, you can take the tool. If they have not taken the tool till 26 June, they will be free for everyone to take. If you tell this to anyone except the sisters and their family, then you will be dead with in 3 days". After a minute's pause, the woman said, "And I forgot to tell you one thing. Only you two have to enter the monument your parents have to stay outside." The sisters were shocked to hear their names. They had not expected this. They thought of calling the woman so, she could tell them something about the traps but she had told them something very shocking. They recovered from what they had heard and asked the woman, "Can you tell us  something about the traps, so it is easy for us to pass them ?" The woman replied, "I wanted to but I can't. The sign also said that I can't tell you guys about the traps, so that all the effort was to be made by you". The sisters said, "No problem. You have already helped us a lot. Thank you". They now  realized that there was a chance of them getting the tools because they were designed for them. They felt very special, which motivated them. They were now mentally prepared to enter the monument and face all the traps. They thought that they will have to get the tool as soon as possible because it was only the first one. They had to get 5 in total. They knew that they could not afford to waste any time. They thought that they should do something useful and productive with their time. So, they first booked a hotel near the monument and then began to google about the ancient traps in the ancient monuments so that they could have a rough idea of which traps they could come across. After some searching, they figured out that there were many traps in the ancient monuments and it was next to impossible to find the traps in a particular monument by looking at the insane list of around 100 traps. So, they decided to just quickly read 2 lines about the most popular ones and find a strategy to pass them with ease. They first read about a trap that was popular due to it's success in not letting dumb people pass through it. It was a deadly hallway, in which if one of your step goes on the wrong place arrows started coming from every direction. The arrows were somehow magical. No doubt it used to  hurt a lot but it  would never kill a person. It only killed a person if it hit the  person 3 times in total. The next trap was also very popular. It was used to check whether the person has obtained some information and prepared for the traps or just walked in without any preparation. There were two or more doors each with a board on top of it. there was also a board in the center of the two or more doors which asked them a question about something. All the board on the top of the doors, had an answer inscribed on them. The person had to chose the right door to pass. The other doors led to anything that would kill the person with no chance of surviving. There were many more traps about which they read and made some strategy to pass. Then finally, the day was ending. They slept early to catch the flight with no chance of missing it. Before going to bed, the sisters said to themselves, "Tomorrow is a great day". All of them slept peacefully.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys ! here's another update for the story. This is chapter 13 of the story, read the rest chapters first if you haven't. I just wanted to say that you guys are giving a great response now-a-days. I appreciate that a lot. I get motivated whenever I see my progress. Thank you for such a great support. Vote the chapters if you like them. Comment if you are interested for the next part, I will  make sure to reply. Follow me for more such novels.

Thanks For Reading !!!