Chapter 68: THE END

Samira woke up from a peaceful sleep without any nightmares and found herself right next to Jack. She looked around and realized that all of them had fallen asleep while watching the movie. She turned and saw Bob and Ria cuddled together in their sleep and smiled at how cute they were looking together. She turned back and watched Jack sleeping while leaning against her. Her smile widened even more and she thought, It really was an amazing night yesterday. 

She looked at her wristwatch, which displayed 10 AM. They had overslept a LOT. She carefully arranged Jack, so that now he was leaning on the back of the bed and sneaked out of bed. She went into the kitchen and decided to make some food as she assumed others might be waking up shortly. 

Jack woke up because of some disturbance, he felt like someone was changing his positions while he slept. He looked around and saw Ria and Jack cuddled together. Memories of last night flooded his mind. He remembered that both the girls had fallen asleep while watching the movie and after Jack had explained to Bob about the forgotten type of magic, he had fallen asleep while leaning on Samira. But where was Samira?

He looked around the room but Samira wasn't there. He tip-toed out of the room so as to not wake Bob and Ria. Once he was out of the room he called, "Samira?"

A voice came from the kitchen, "In here!"

He moved into the kitchen and saw that Samira was cooking some pancakes for all of them. He kissed her forehead and said, "Good morning girl"

"Morning", Samira replied by hugging Jack.

"So, what are you doing?"

"You know, just, drinking some tea with the president in his home" she replied sarcastically.

"Oh, great. Bring some tea for me too on the way then"

They both laughed. Samira said, "It's 10:30 AM. So, I figured you all would wake up soon and want some Breakfast"

"Good thinking. Let me help"

With that, both Jack and Samira started cooking.

Ria woke up and found herself cuddling with Bob while sitting on the bed. She realised she had fallen asleep while hugging him when they all were watching the movie. When this realisation hit, she felt her cheeks burning. 

She looked around for Jack and Samira but failed to find them in the room. She carefully tried to escape from Bob's embrance without waking him up but as soon as she tried, Bob woke up with a jolt.

He looked around dazed until his eyes landed on Ria.

"W-what's happening?", he said half asleep.

"Nothing Bob. We just fell asleep while watching the movie last night"

"Ya...I remember now"

"Are you still sleepy?"

"No. Just a bit dazed. What's the time?"

Ria looked up at the wall clock and said, "It's 10:30 in the morning! Oh god! We really overslept"

"It's fine because, well, you must have been tired after the...incident...of last night"

Ria smiled and said, "Ya, true"

Bob closed in and whispered, "And I still think the kick was pretty amazing"

"Thanks. Your last kick was great too"

They both smiled at eachother. Ria said, "Let's get up and find Jack and Samira"

"Sure"

Both of them got up and got out of the bedroom. On hearing voices from the kitchen, they both stepped inside to find Jack and Samira cooking.