Chapter 10 : The Priest's Curse

The children asked kaka, "If Monika had died, then why did Jasica turned into a spirit ? Also what curse was Jasica talking about ?" Kaka replied, "The story is not over yet. Jasica was still in great shock but she needed to work if she wanted to feed herself and her family. Although she was in great depression, she worked in the mortuary all day. She kept herself busy because whenever she was free, she kept on thinking about Monika and how she jumped of the building. She thought that her protest led to Monika's death and kept on blaming herself for what had happened to Monika. Then, a few days passed and Jasica was recovering but she had not fully recovered from the incident. She heard two doctors talking that the management has decided to fire more workers from the mortuary staff if no patients died in the next 3 days. Jasica thought that she won't let other workers die like Monika because of the management. One day, she went to the room of the patient who was in serious condition but now had recovered. She looked around and no one was in the room. Then, she took an injection and injected poison in the drip of the patient. She ran away from that room. The patient died due  to poison but  every one thought  that he died to his illness until the death report came. It made  it clear that somebody gave the patient poison which led to his  death. When Jasica came to know it was found that the patient  was given poison, she secretly walked to the security room and deleted the CCTV footage of her  giving poison to the patient. As no proof was  found, all forgot about the  patient and started working as usual  but Jasica's work had now changed. She killed two more patients the same way but when she was killing the third patient, a worker saw her and told everything to the management. The management then, called a meeting to decide a what to do with Jasica. The meeting continued for a long time. Then finally, they came to a decision. They called an assembly and all the staff came there. The victim's family was also there. They told everyone about Jasica. They all insulted Jasica a lot. The patient's family used abusive words for her. The patient's father was a priest. He gave Jasica a curse. According to which, her soul will not be able to leave the earth until a group disturbs her. Also, she has to give them a clue to obtain her name and after that give two sisters from the group a month to know about her and prepare for her. She is not allowed to even see what they are doing for that month. Then, if she kills the sisters, she would be able to leave the Earth. The sisters on the other hand, should capture her soul with the help of The Holy Spirit Capturer Tools scattered around the world. They then, handed over Jasica to the police. The court ordered to hang her until death.  She was dead but her soul was not able  to escape the Earth and remained in the mortuary, where she worked, waiting for the group,  so  that she can leave Earth by killing the sisters.

________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for not uploading for a long time. Actually I was going to different places and travelling, So, I was not able to  upload the chapters. The story also needed some work but now I am back with much more uploads. Do you guys like the story of the spirit. If yes, then do tell me in the comments section. Vote, Comment and share the chapters if you like them. Follow me for more such novels.

Thanks for Reading !!!