Chapter 22: The Trap Of Circles

Bob passed the bridge but he was not happy due to the death of Samira. He had lost all of his feelings and emotions along with Samira. He regretted that he waited to confess his love to Samira a lot but his biggest regret was that he couldn't tell Samira about his past and all the tools. But now nothing could be done. Samira was gone forever...

After passing the bridge, Bob continued to move so that he could pass all the traps, obtain the last tool, and complete Samira's last wish. After the tragedy, Bob felt more determined for the tool. He continued his journey.

After a short while, he came across the next trap. It was a bit tricky. There were three concentric circles with some drawings on them. Bob started to inspect them. He discovered that all of the circles rotated.

He had understood what to do. He had to rotate all the three at a particular angle to complete a drawing or something like that. But he didn't know what the drawing was. So, it was a bit difficult for him to figure out the particular angles for each of them.

He also saw a sign having a clue to the solution. The sign said, "FIGURE OUT THE ODD ONE OUT AND MAKE IT LIKE OTHERS. REMOVE ITS DIFFERENT PROPERTY AND HELP IT TO BLEND WITH OTHERS AND IT WILL HELP YOU TO COMPLETE THE PUZZLE"

Bob looked around him, trying to figure out the odd thing. Then suddenly, he noticed something. No doubt there were patterns of circles all over the walls of the monument but there was a particular circle that had the same concentric circles inscribed on it. Sure it was hard to see but Bob had very sharp eyesight and was very observant too(as Samira had already mentioned earlier in his praise).

He quickly walked near that circular tile on the wall. He touched that particular tile gently and noticed that it was a bit raised from other tiles. He tried to pull that tile towards him but nothing happened. He remembered that he had to make that tile like others and eliminate the difference. So, probably he was meant to push the tile like others. So, he pushed the tile inwards with his fingers.

Suddenly, the tile started to come outwards itself. It was not a tile, it was instead a box containing a piece of paper, rolled into a cylindrical shape.

Bob took out the paper roll and unrolled it. The paper had the drawing which was to be made by rotating the circles!

Bob returned to the concentric circles. He held out the paper in his hand and started rotating the circles. It took some time but he managed to complete the drawing. As soon as he completed the drawing, a gate which was totally camouflaged into the wall, started to open. 

He passed that gate and looked forward to the next trap but little did he know that he was going to meet someone special in the next trap, a girl he didn't expect to see there, A girl who is one of the main characters of this whole adventure, a girl who was very much related to the incident happened in The Path To The Mortuary.

After he had crossed the trap that Bob had just solved, he  asked from himself, "Is Samira actually dead?" because he had a feeling that Samira wasn't and his feelings were usually correct.
---------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! DrishKing008 here. Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter as much as I did while writing it.
What do you think about Bob?Does he has a past?Why was he saying the last tool?
All these questions will be gradually answered through the chapters
Hope you found it interesting and worth your while.
You guys are giving a great response nowadays. I just wanted to thank you all. Luv you guys❤️
Keep voting, commenting, and sharing the chapters.
Thanks For Reading!!!