What if he leaves me?

LUNA ORLANDO

I lay in bed the next morning, watching Vince get ready for his meeting.

It was fun watching him get ready for work while I stayed in bed. He asked if I wanted to go with him, but I was exhausted from last night's love making

As he tried to knot his tie, he said,
"Are you sure you don't want to come with me?"

"Last night, you exhausted me"

"Did I ?" "I remember someone begging for more in the middle of the night," he grinned at me.

After the first round of sex, I woke him after 2 hours of sleep and demanded for more. Sex with Vince was amazing; he knows how to love a woman's body.

" Come here," I said, and he walked over to my side of the bed, I stood up and
knelt on my " I see you're having trouble knotting your tie" He let go of his tie and rested his hand on
my waist as I knotted his tie for him.
"Done," I said as I removed my hand from his tie.

He looked at his tie and kissed me on the lips.

"Perfect, thank you very much, babe."

"You're welcome."

"I need to get going."

"OK, see you later in the day, and good luck with Mr Tanaka."

I was bored after an hour when Vince departed, so I asked the hotel owner who came to our suite 30 minutes ago to officially welcome I and Vincenzo Greco to the hotel where their pool is, and he informed me they had a private pool for their Italian visitors.

I contacted Papa before heading to the pool . He informed me that my sister Loretta and her mother Rachel had already moved into the mansion and would be living there permanently. We also discussed the company and the interview I did before leaving for Japan.

Thankfully for me, I received a lot of
positive feedback when it was published this morning, and Papá said that he has been receiving calls from companies interested
in collaborating with us. I am currently the youngest company president in Italy.
During the interview, the interviewer
inquired if I had any man in my life.

I told her I currently had two men in my life: my father and a man with whom I am in a relationship and who I love; she didn't dig further to find out who the man was.
She just stated that she wishes to see my boyfriend, and she is certain that the viewers do as well.

it was simple to find the pool. the pool house of the hotel was large, with a bar and an outdoor restaurant adjacent to the pool.
I walked up to the nearest umbrella and slung my bag onto an outdoor daybed.

There were a total of five umbrellas, with two of them being used. A couple sat on the daybed, while other occupant, a male, sat in a swing reading a book, appeared to be lonely. There was an outdoor daybed, a swing chair, and a lounge chair under each umbrella.

It was a message notice on my phone, so I opened it to check it, and it was from Vince.

"I saw your interview, and I love you as well, sweetie."

" I love you baby" I dropped my phone back in my bag and slide into the pool.

I leapt into the pool and began swimming back and forth within it. I spent so much time in the water that I had to leave when I was tired of swimming. After my swim, I felt great.

I walked to the daybed to get my towel so I could dry off, and then I sat on the swing to relax. I took out a fashion magazine and began reading it.