Are you sure I'm safe?.

VINCENZO GRECO
"Are you returning to New York?" I inquired abruptly.

"I don't know, a part of me wants to stay, and another half wants to go and never return." She explained

"Then you should stay." She stopped eating and gave me a full concentration

"Stay, Uncle Lorenzo need you here,why don't you work for your company?"

"I'm not going to."

"Why, is it partly related to uncle Lorenzo and Liliana?" I asked her

"You know about them?" Surprisingly, she asked.

Alex, my personal assistant, walked in and whispered in my ear, interrupting us.
Sir, I apologize for interrupting your lunch, but you must hurry to the airport; I just learned that Miss Rita will arrive today at 3 p.m.

I looked up and apologized.

"Do you have somewhere to be?"

"Yes, Luna, but before I attend to it, I'll drop you off at the mansion." She nodded without asking any questions.

It was a short trip back to Luna House.
Luna and I exchanged no words. She appeared to be deep in thought, and I, too, was wondering about Rita's sudden presence.

Rita is my current girlfriend and my sister's best friend, Bella.Rita is an actress, and when we first met, we were on and off. I started seeing her officially two years ago, and we broke up six months later, but we were still seeing each other. We reconnected three months after our breakup and dated for five months before breaking up for the second time.

She started dating an actor named Larry, who was set to star in a film with her. After she and Larry split up, we began seeing each other again, this time in a low-key.
She stated that she does not want the media to become involved in her relationship.

I asked Luna after I dropped her off at her house whether we should go out for a nice lunch next week, and she agreed.

Alex stepped out of the car behind and sat in the front passenger seat.I'm not sure why he does it, but if I have a company in my car and he realizes it's not for business, he moves to the next car so he doesn't bother us.The vehicle exited Orlando's property.

"Alex, why am I only now learning that Rita is coming today?"

"Sir, Miss Rita attempted phoning you before she left London, but your line was not working, so she left a message for her personal assistant to call you and notify you sir, but the assistant forgot and instead phoned me."

" I have told her times without number to sack that her assistant of hers"

When we got to the airport, I didn't come down, it was Liam who got down, I couldn't go and welcome her myself because of paparazzi were in the airport trying to get a picture of her and asked her few questions as usual.

Matteo parked in a secluded area of the airport so I could give her a proper welcome without being interrupted.

"Sir, she's here," Matteo remarked.

I stepped out of the car, holding the flower Alex had given to me.

When she saw me, she dropped her luggage and rushed to me, jumping on me and putting her legs around my waist.

"I missed you, baby," she murmured as she hugged me tightly. I didn't say anything, just embraced her back.

"Sorry to interrupt your wonderful reunion boss, but we need to leave this area before the press arrives," Alex explained.