When are you going to be CEO?

That evening when I finished from work, the paparazzi were still Infront of the office trying to take pictures of me . Mr Martins said after my press conference, they will stop. Apart from the press conference which is on Friday, different television stations had called to book an interview with me.

When I got home, I asked Veronica, where father was, she pointed at the living room.
He didn't come to the company today.

I saw father in the living room reading some documents, his legs were on a stool.
On the other stool beside him there was a tray filled with cookies and fruits .

I stood there watching him for about 10 minutes, it was fascinating watching as he read the documents , he took a pen and wrote on the document.

"You still work when you are not at the company, Papá, you need to rest"

" Luna, you are back" I dropped my bag and sat beside him "How was your first day"

"Not my first day at work Papá"

"I know, it still your first day as the president of the company"

"Whatever, so what are doing?" I pointed at the documents in front of him

" It's was sent by the chief financial Officer, he just left quite long, I wanted review it before I travel tomorrow, I will be going on a business trip to London"

" Oh you and Mr Martins "

"No, Martins isn't coming, it a quick visit I need to meet with some investors in London tomorrow" I knew he wasn't going on a business trip, because Papá will never go on a business trip alone. I am sure he is going to meet Rachel and her sick daughter.

"You don't need to stress yourself, I can always represent you, you know or we can go together " I said, knowing fully he wasn't going to accept.

"Luna, it is your first week as the President, you still have a lot of business trip to go"

"Ok Papá" I said, so I decided to pull a trick on him
"I haven't been seeing Rachel, hope she is ok "

"One will think you two are best of buddy"

" Really Papá, I just noticed I haven't been seeing her,that is why I am asking" he looked at me and smiled, then he said

" She is on leave" he lied

" Your woman is really living the life, went on a business trip with you a week ago and now she is on leave"

"Luna" he cautioned me.

" What!! I didn't call her your mistress, I said your woman"

The next morning began similarly to the day before, with paparazzi gathered in front of the company trying to photo me.

After lunch Joan called me to tell me Vincenzo was outside came to my office to visit me.

"Miss Orlando , Mr Vincenzo Greco is right
Of me asking to see you" Her voice was brimming with excitement, which I could hear.

"Hmm, let him in and Joan please hold all my call "

We didn't see each other all day yesterday since he stated he knew I'd be very busy and tired after work. I knew it was going to be like this for the next few weeks, and I'm glad he understood. I want to make time to see things all of the time.

I check my computer screen to ensure that I have properly arranged my hair. I stood to welcome him as soon as he walked in, holding a flower and a gift bag in his hands.

"Hey, babe," he said, and I hugged him back, hugging him tightly. When I moved away, he gave me a little peck on the forehead before handing me the bouquet of flowers and the parcel bag, which contained my favorite chocolate.