Do you still love him ?

When we arrived at the airport in Italy, we were greeted by a swarm of reporters eager to interview or photograph us. They kept asking us questions, and we didn't respond.
I spotted Matteo, Vince's driver and my personal assistant Joan Lambert with some men in black suits, similar to the ones I saw in Japan, rushing to us and clearing the way for us so we can enter the car. Vince kept a tight grip on me until we could get into the car.

"You two have been the talk of the town since morning." As Vince and I entered the living room, my father said, and I was about to respond when I saw my greatest fear sitting near him. She was a split image of her mother, except she had my eyes and hair color, and she resembled her mother in every other way.

"Loretta"

She nodded, and I had no idea how to respond or say anything after all the preparation I had done for the day I finally met Loretta.

"She's beautiful," was all I could say as I began approaching towards her and then sat down near to her.

"I'm your sister, Loretta."

"I know, my mother always shows me your pictures Luna," I said as my gaze fell on Rachel, who stood near the entrance. She smiled back, and I whispered a thank you, and Loretta continued, "You are more beautiful in person."

"I apologize for not being the best sister, but I promise that starting from today, I will take responsibility and be your best sister."

"Mummy said you're always busy, and I'll meet you when the time comes," she murmured softly.

"Yes, Loretta, I have missed having you in my life. I'm hoping we can get together .I was gone for a long time and now I'm back, and I'm not going anywhere else now that I've finally met you."

"Promise"

I said "I Promise" without hesitation.

She pointed to the television and said, "I saw you on the television a few minutes ago, you were with Vincenzo."

"You know Vincenzo"

"When daddy and mummy took a trip, I spent Christmas with the Grecos. Becca and Bella, as well as Vincenzo, took good care of me, since then Vincenzo and I have become best buddies"

"Best buddies? " I asked suprisingly

"Yes you heard that best buddies, Hey, champ," Vince said as he approached us. "How are you best buddy" He asked as he playfully rubs her hair

" I'm good best buddy"

" How was your trip to Japan?"

"You knew he was going to Tokyo?"I asked, I saw how father and Rachel, who is now seated next to father, were both smiling.

"Like I said, we're best buddies, he called me a few days ago to tell me he was going on a trip, we talk on a regular basis."

"Ok best buddies, I get it now you two are best buddies" I said as I rolled my eyes

"Haa buddy, I feel someone is jealous of us"

" You wish " I rolled my eyes again.

The five of us continued gisting and chatting till dinner, and after dinner, Vince returned to the Greco's estate; even when I invited him to sleep over, he declined, knowing full well that he would be the only one in the mansion because his sisters were still in Japan. Speaking of Japan, Vince's stunt in Japan actually worked because the two of us have been trending online. Rita has been berating him for denigrating her and refusing to let her notify her fans that she and Vince are no longer together. Vince advised her to deal with her fans rather than with him.