Would you like me to leave?

When I got a message from Alex stating Luna was on her way to my office, I was in a virtual meeting in my office.

She stepped in a few minutes later and took a seat on the couch; I assume Alex told her I was in a meeting and she didn't try to approach me.

"I believe we have come to a conclusion Miss Camilla Bowles," I said to Camilla on screen with whom I was holding the video conference.

"No, Mr Greco, it all depends on the deal you're making."

" 55/45 " Miss Camilla, Greco Inc takes 55% of the income you will make in the property, while your company takes 45%. We are the ones leasing the space to you, don't forget that Miss Camilla."

"We understand Mr Greco, but the percentage you are proposing is excessive."

"Miss Camilla, I believe you are forgetting that the area is an industrial area, and that Greco Inc owns the majority of the properties in that area. The only reason I reduced the price to 55/45 is because your uncle is the mayor, and he requested that I do so. Also, several companies are interested in that location and are willing to split the cost 70/30, so if you want this opportunity, act fast."

I'll take it, but only on one condition."

"A condition?" I inquired, surprised because no one I'd ever done business with had ever placed a condition on me.

"Yes, you can have it your way if you agree to accompany me to the mayor's gala on Friday." Luna looked up as soon as she heard Camilla's condition.

" Then we don't have a deal miss"
luna didn't take her eyes off me, she kept her gaze on me as I spoke to Camilla

" Mr Greco," she answered flirtatiously. During our meeting, I didn't notice a ring on your finger, and Vincenzo Greco I Camilla Bowles, on the other hand, is still unmarried."

"Miss Bowles, I may not have a ring on my finger, but I am in a committed relationship."

" So you're going to the Mayor's party with her?"

"The Mayor has requested her attendance, and as you have asked, she will be my date."

"She is a lucky woman"

"No, Camilla Bowles, I am the lucky one."

"Mr Gre---"

"Miss Bowles, the offer is still available until 6 a.m. tomorrow morning, excluding your condition," I interjected.

She repeated my last words, "Excluding my condition," then paused for a few moments before continuing flirtatiously, "So you're still adamant about not going out with me?"

I nodded my head " Yes Miss Bowles"

She boasted, "I will always get what I want Mr Greco."

"Miss Bowles, that is a good quality."

"We have a deal Mr Greco, I will ask my personal assistant to bring in the required documentation tomorrow morning," she said with a chuckle.

Miss Bowles, it was a pleasure doing business with you."

" it was nice too Mr Greco" she ended the video call.

I shifted my gaze away from the Screen to Luna, who sat agitated and fiddling with the hem of her short dress.

"Hey," I said, and she waved as she lowered the hem of her gown and glanced at me.

"are we good?" Luna finally asked

Then I instantly replied, "We are good, Luna."

"You didn't show up at the loft today?"

"I didn't go because I was too busy, and you didn't either."