So, what exactly is her job description?

Special shout out to AdelaideKnight
Thank you for always asking for an update ♥️♥️♥️

I made my way to my room and jumped on my bed, I picked up my laptop and I lit up my computer immediately, so I can search for the Rita on Google

I didn't know her surname, so I had to type in she and Vincenzo Greco's name together and it brought out various articles about them.

Various pictures of them going for different occasions and all I felt was jealousy, I don't know why I was jealous but I just couldn't help it

I clicked on a recent article, that showed and wrote about Rita and Vince love life

In the article I found out she is an actress, an A-list actress in Italy and there is this speculation that she and Vincenzo Greco back together. I read that she and Vincenzo had gone a long away, she is the only person who Vince had dated publicly before.

I need to stop whatever thing I am feeling towards him. I really need to stop, he is in a serious relationship and I don't want to be a third party.

I don't want to be like Rachel; in my perspective, Rachel is a part of my parents' issue, which she cannot deny.

I put down my laptop and lay down on my bed, trying to forget about what had transpired earlier in the day. I know it's impossible because I had a great day, from the meal in his restaurant to meeting his friends, particularly Alice. I finally fell asleep after tossing and turning in bed.

On Monday, I woke up early to prepare for work; Mr Martins had hired a driver who would transport me everywhere, particularly to the company.

I chose an outfit from the one my mother had bought for me last Friday when she learned I was going out with Vince.

Speaking of Vince, I didn't return his calls, he left a slew of messages on my phone. Because of his behaviour, I am still angry with him.

Even Alice knows I'm mad at him; she phoned me the next day and we've been chatting ever since; we plan to meet after my first day at work today.

After getting dressed, I put on a pair of black stilettos, applied some makeup, and pulled my hair back. I carried the Hermes bag that my mother had purchased for me.

When I arrived downstairs, Veronica served my meal for me, and I ate quickly since I didn't want to be late on my first day at Work.

After I are finished eating, I carried my Hermes bag and walked to my car, where the driver was already standing there to carry me to the company.

The car came to a halt in front of a building with Orlando logistics inscribed on it a few minutes later. Mr Martins was already waiting for me when I arrived. Martins opened the door for me, despite my desire to remain low-key.

"I thought we spoke about this, Mr Martins," I said as I got out of the car.

"Would you like Mr. Orlando and I or just me to welcome you?" he said, smiling, as he led me to the door, which automatically opened.

"Of course, only you," I said as Mr Martins and I walked into the company lobby.

"So, what am I going to do?"

He waves to the receptionists before responding, "Mr Orlando wants you to be a director, but I warned him that if he attempts it, you'll be on the next flight back to the United States of America."

"So? What am I going to get? "As we passed an elevator full of people entering, I inquired, and he pushed the next one, and we entered.

"As we stepped into the elevator, he continued, "I heard you want to learn more about the company." On the control panel, he pressed the number 19