Here

The rest of the flight was smooth. You had curled up in one of the seats and at some point had drifted to sleep. You couldn't seem to shake the feeling that you had heard a strange clicking noise earlier, but had decided to let it go for now.

"Noona, wake up. We're here."

You slowly blinked your eyes open to see Jungkook sitting beside you, his hand running through your hair gently. You smiled up at him as you sat up, letting out a deep groan as you stretched.

"Where exactly is here?" You asked, still groggy.

"Come look."

You crawled over his lap to raise the shade, your eyes widening at what you saw.

To your surprise, it was now completely dark outside. However, the beautiful lights of Venice were illuminating your view, leaving you in awe.

"We're...in Italy?" You finally asked, turning to look at Jungkook. It was then that you noticed that he had also changed clothes, presumably while you were asleep.

He was now wearing a pair of khaki slacks and a yellow button up that matched the color of your dress flawlessly. The sleeves of his shirt were rolled up just below his elbows, displaying the artwork on his right arm.

"We are." He answered, grinning that sweet smile.

You let out an excited giggle, returning your gaze to the city below you. It was getting closer and closer as the plane began to make its descent. It was then that the stewardess came through the doors, eyeing the way you were splayed across Jungkook's lap as you looked out of the window.

"Ahem." She cleared her throat rather loudly, making the two of you look toward her.

"We're fine. We don't need anything, thank you." You practically barked, not giving her a chance to say anything. Jungkook shook his head, trying desperately to fight back a smile.

"Well I was going to tell you that you should remain in your seats and put on your seatbelts as we descend. For your safety, of course."

You squinted your eyes at her, not liking her tone of voice. You stood from your position before sitting right in the middle of Jungkook's lap. You readjusted, moving around his lap before settling and getting comfortable. Jungkook let out a groan from behind you.

"Don't worry. He's not going anywhere." You arched an eyebrow, grinning as you watched the irritation spread across her face.

She let out a huff before turning and disappearing into the cabin once again. As soon as she was gone, you felt Jungkook's arms wrap around your waist, pulling you deeper into his lap.

"Noona, I don't think I have time to fuck you again before this plane lands." He growled, letting his hands roam your body slowly.

You giggled. You could feel his semi hardness beneath you.

"Just had to make a point." You said, standing from his lap and plopping into the seat beside him.

He looked at you with fascination, letting his hand rest on your thigh as the plane began to land.

The landing was somewhat smooth, with only a few bumps here and there. Once the plane had come to a complete stop, the two of you waited patiently before the door to the plane opened and both of you made your way outside.

You marveled at the beauty around you as you stepped off of the last step. The landing strip was near a small body of water, leading to the city. It was peaceful and quiet, calming to the point that you already felt safe here.

Jungkook wrapped his arm around your waist, bringing you in closer to him as he looked down at you.

"Why did you bring me all the way here?" You whispered.

He grinned before kissing your forehead.

"This is only a fraction of what I think you deserve, babygirl."

You felt your cheeks heat up at his sweet words. You were falling head over heels for this man. And it seemed like the feeling was mutual.

"Come on, let's go."

You looked around, confused. There was no car and you just knew Jungkook didn't expect you to walk anywhere after bringing you heels to wear.

"Um, go where? And how? There's not a car anywhere."

He chuckled grabbing your hand and leading you toward the body of water that was nearby. The two of you strolled together, hand in hand like a cheesy romance movie. Be that as it may, you were happy.

You finally reached the water to find a small Gondola waiting for you. You couldn't help but let out another excited giggle.

Jungkook stepped into the boat first, carefully balancing himself before turning and offering his tattooed hand to you. You happily accepted, stepping into the boat slowly before taking a seat.

"Where to, madam?" He asked, picking up the staff and pushing away from the edge.

You looked up at him, your heart swelling with love as you watched him struggle to row the gondola.

"Have you ever navigated once of these before, sir?" You asked, giggling.

"No ma'am, I have not. And be careful with that 'sir' word. It'll get you in trouble." He responded, not taking his eyes off of the water.

You smiled. "Well surprise me. It's my first time here."

He tried to hide a smile, trying to maintain his Gondola operator persona, but failed. He looked down at you and winked, sending a wave of butterflies through you.

After about 15 minutes, the two of you came up on the heart of the city. The lights from the beautiful Venice buildings illuminated your faces as you took in the scenery. The people passing by on the walkway above you chatted casually, some friends, some lovers. The two of you waved as a couple on another Gondola passed.

"It's beautiful here." You nearly whispered, still looking around.

"Only because they have a new addition to their city."

You looked up at him, furrowing your brow in confusion. "What's that?"

He grinned. "You."

Your eyes widened as you blushed once again. "Stop that, Jeon."

He chuckled. Making you blush was one of his favorite things to do. He couldn't quite admit it to you just yet, but you had taken quite a special place in his heart.

You had an idea that he loved you at this point, but neither of you had said it yet. And you had no idea just how deep it was going to get.