Panic

TW: Panic/Anxiety attack

You sat in place in the bed, frozen in fear that she could be so close to you. You were supposed to be out of her reach here. She wasn't supposed to know where Taehyung lived or who he even was for that matter.

Yet here you were, with images taken of you through his bedroom window.

You didn't want to go back into his room so you decided to call him from your bed. You quickly dialed his number, hoping he hadn't fallen asleep yet.

"Y/n? What's wrong? Why are you calling me from the other room?" Taehyung's deep voice asked from the other end of the line. You could hear his voice faintly from across the hall.

"I need you to come here. Now." You said quietly with as much urgency as you could.

Taehyung simply hung up the phone before you heard his door open. He knocked softly on your bedroom door before opening it slowly and peeking his head in.

"Are you okay?"

"No, I'm not. I'm scared, Tae. I don't know what to do." You started rambling. Tears were beginning to well up in you eyes.

He came over to the bed, sitting down on the edge.

"Y/n, what is it?"

You held up your phone, showing him the pictures of the two of you, along with the threatening message that came with them.

"Holy shit." He said quietly.

"Should I call the police? Should I call Jungkook? What do I do Tae?" You asked, starting to panic.

"Calm down. Take a deep breath." He reached over and placed a hand on your leg, rubbing his thumb lightly back and forth to soothe your nerves.

"Call Jungkook. He'll know what to do from here. In the meantime, I'm gonna go close all of the curtains around the house and double check all of the locks. You stay put."

You nodded, watching him as he walked out of the bedroom. You felt nauseated at how alone you suddenly felt. You were scared. The feeling of the unknown of what was going to happen next was almost too much. And there was only one person who could make it better.

"Y/n? Baby, it's almost 2 in the morning. Is everything okay?" Jungkook answered the phone in a groggy voice. You felt bad for waking him, but given the circumstances, you felt he wouldn't mind.

"It's Alyssa. She's here. Jungkook, she's found me."

A long silence hung in the space between the two of you. Soft rustling could be heard on his end. You figured he was getting up and getting dressed.

"Tell me everything."

After you explained everything that happened to Jungkook and sent him screenshots of the photos and the message, he was at Taehyung's house in a matter of 10 minutes.

Taehyung had checked, double checked, and triple checked all of the locks and windows, making sure nobody could get or see inside. The three of you sat in the living room, deciding on what your next move should be.

"I think we should call the police." Jungkook finally said.

He hadn't let you go since he had set foot inside of Tae's house. The two of you were sitting on the couch together, you curled up into his side with his arm around you. His arm held you so close, you could barely breathe. Like he was afraid you might disappear. Like he was scared to lose you.

"I agree. I mean, this is a direct threat. The police can trace this number, right?" Taehyung chimed in.

"Right. Unless she used some kind of burner phone, which I wouldn't doubt. But still. The police should be aware." Jungkook answered.