Chapter: 11 Awakening

It was a lovely morning as the nurse entered the room and adjusted the blinds.

Allowing more light into the hospital room by opening the blinds. It was now filled with the sun's warm rays.

Shining brilliantly into the room, bringing out the colors in everything. With ruffles and movement emanating from behind

When she heard the sound, she turned around and called for the other nurse to bring Lady Mito.

"Mai"!

"Get Lady Mito in here as soon as possible," the first nurse exclaims.

"Yes, Rei," Nurse Mai responds.

Without hesitation, she sprang from her desk and dashed out of the room and down the corridor.

When Mai arrived at Lady Mito's office, she barged in without knocking.

"Lady Mito, hurry up!" She yells into the office

"What exactly is it, Nurse Mai?" Lady Mito question's

Lady Mito then lifted her head from the paperwork on her desk.

"We need you in room 222 immediately," nurse Mai replied.

With huffs and puffs, nurse Mai was out of breath from rushing down the corridor.

Lay Mito immediately gets up from her computer chair.

"Come on," Lady Mito urges

racing out of her office door, followed by nurse Mai both are in tune with each other as they head to the patient's room of 222.

Meanwhile

.......

"Enough class, now settle down," a wide voice declares.

"Oh come on Hiroshi sensei," a student says.

"You guys need to quit messing about and start preparing for your Academy graduation."

"Please, graduation will be a piece of cake," the student responded with rolling his eyes.

"Oh, yeah sure?"

"Says the one who just fools around all day," mumbles a voice.

"Wait, what was that?"

"You trying to pick a fight, Uchiha!" the student exclaims as he slams his palms on the desk.

"Oh wait, are you sure you're an Uchiha? You don't even have your Sharingan yet," the boy snidely said.

"I'll still win against you even if I don't have it," the boy said, turning to face his classmate.

"Perhaps you should just worry about your mother," the child mumbles as he crosses his arms.

"What exactly did you say, Ichirou?" The youngster yells, balling his fist.

"You heard me, you wannabe Uchiha"!

A commotion begins to erupt within the classroom as two students argue.

The Sensei tries to calm everyone down, but it's futile because he can't get a hold of the kids. That is, until the door of the classroom slams open

Every student comes to a standstill when they hear the loud noise. This includes the two boys.

One of the village's Joinin stands by the door, turning their heads to face it.

"Haru Uchiha, would you kindly accompany me?" the man asks aloud in front of the entire class.

Whispers and snickers are heard among the kids after the announcement. Ichirou included.

"It appears that someone is in trouble," Ichirou snickers.