Chapter: 3 The Mission Begins

Yuno POV

While I and Ayumi were still arguing, Hashirama ordered us to calm down. We were still waiting for our final partner to come for the operation we were going to carry out. When Hashirama concluded his words, the room fell silent as we all turned our heads towards the front door and heard it open.

We were all looking in that direction. A woman with long white hair, dark eyes, and bangs that covered the scar on her right eye had entered.

She had only just entered, yet you could immediately sense the strength of her chakra; it was insane. You can sense it coming off her like a fragrance; the only people known to have this type of sensation are Hashirama and Madara, as well as Lady Mito, but that's because she's the Jinchuriki of the Nine-Tails. The only thought that sprang to mind as I studied her was

Who exactly is she?

The sound of Hashirama's voice stopped my thoughts of curiosity and wonder over the strange woman's presence.

"It's great that everyone is here," Hashirama enthused.

Everyone continued to look, knowing that she was the final teammate we had been waiting for.

"Everyone, I am delighted to welcome your final teammate for your mission."

"Everyone welcome Masako Futuba," Hashirama exclaims.

"She was born in the land of the Springs region."

She had chosen to live in Konoha to care for her daughter." Hashirama explained everything to us.

"All right, the mission, please," Ayumi remarked impatiently.

"Patients." "Ayumi!" Tobirama rebuked.

"Now then, everyone, calm down," Hashirama adds, his face concerned.

"Wait, I heard you were an entertainer in your Village, I say turning my gaze to Masako.

"Great, now an entertainer as well, what else is there?" Tobirama's irritation spilled out on the tip of his tongue.

Everyone looks at him, notably Masako, but no one says anything.

"Who else is going to join this mission now?" "A chef"? Tobirama inquires sarcastically.

"That's enough Tobirama," Hashirama states firmly.

"Don't you think that's a little harsh?" "? Ayumi nods her head in agreement.

"Tobirama and everyone understand this, Masako is a performer, but she was also a ninja in her village." "Despite her injury, she consented to assist on this mission."

"She Just will be of great assistance," Hashirama explains to everybody.

"Also, she is now a member of the Hidden Leaf, so you will treat her as one of us rather than as an outcast."

"So that introductions are done, and everyone has arrived."

"Now, let's get to the main part, which is the mission." "Which I require the four of you to carry out."

"You will, and you must do so."

"Does that make sense?" Hashirama expressed himself solemnly.

In unison, we all speak in agreement,

"Yes"!

"You will be tasked with delivering these two scrolls to the Hidden Sand Village."

"Make certain that the black scrolls reach the hidden sand safely." "Is that understood? In a serious tone, Hashirama explained.