CHAPTER ONE

PROLOGUE

"You're rejecting me aren't you?" I whispered afraid if I talk loudly my voice would crack.

He turned around and stared softly at me although I saw the hurt in his eyes. Why is he hurting?

"No, I'm not going to reject you but we can't be together. I want you, I really do but no one will respect me as alpha if you are their Luna. I'm sorry, I really am but Melissa is going to be my Luna but we can be together in secret if you want but when the pack bullies you or abuses you, I wont be able to stop them because they will turn suspicious. If you were stronger and liked.by the pack then may be we.could have been together but, I will have to be cold towards you" he softly told me although his eyes were on the ground the entire time.

So after we mated (five times), he decided to tell me this. He doesn't want me. When he said that the pack's slut is going to be Luna, my wolf immediately whimpered and blocked off our link. She couldn't bare her mate rejecting us.

The thing is, he didn't reject us. He basically told us that he'll keep us as a fuck buddy while someone else is going to be his fake mate and Luna.

I shook my head and adverted my head towards the ground. I couldn't look at him. I needed to get out of here. There's no hope for me here again. There never was.

I heard him sigh as he walked out the room. I glared the now closed door as footsteps approached my bedroom.

"Did you reject her yet?" Eric, my brother, asked. How did he know we're mates? Did he tell him?

"No not as yet. I figured I'd do it later. Give her some time to settle down" Xavier said. So all that shit he told me were lies.

Of course they were! How could he ever want me? I'm hopeless! I'm just the pack's slave.

Why are they talking about this in front of my door?

"They don't know you can hear them. Remember they don't know you shifted. They think you're weak and cant save yourself when you can kill half of the pack in less than ten minutes" my wolf growled in my head.

She was always a feisty one. Its true though. They didn't know I shifted because I was alone....as always.

I'm also a pure black wolf. Its rare because mostly hybrids get them but I guess I was lucky. I also have red eyes in wolf form but nobody explained it to me because nobody knew but I always had so many questions but no answers.My brother's voice brought me out of my pitiful thoughts.

"The images you sent the pack last night were horrific. Did you forget to block your mind link or did you do it on purpose?"

What does he mean everyone saw me last night. That would mean that Xavier opened his mindlink so everyone cou-

Everyone saw me! Naked and moaning for that asshole! How could he do this to me? He's supposed to be protecting me.

"I did it on purpose. I needed to focus on something other than fucking her because I wanted to vomit being so close to her everytime" he replied.

His voice was higher and his pulse quickened which meant he was lying but that response was all it took to make me fall to my knees and began sobbing.

I felt to die. Nobody wants me! He used me for sex and then dumped me. How could I be so stupid?

I was devastated and heartbroken but my wolf got over that state of depression. She wanted them to know that she existed!  She was angry and only saw red. She completely took over my body.

I had no control. She stood up and walked towards the door.

"What are you doing?" I shouted. She snorted and masked my tear stained face with a brave confident face. My eyes were black because she changed it from red to avoid questions and my skin was spotless and beautiful. Although my hair looked like a bird nest and I only had on a ripped jeans and an old shirt, my wolf managed to pull it off.