Chapter Thirty-One

I know i haven't been alive on watt pad for a long time but I'm back now and ready....let's finish this book!!!!!!!!!!!!!

__________________________________________________________________________________

The howl signaled the fight. The howl signaled possibly, many deaths. The howl signaled a war. A battle. A fight with no mercy whatsoever. 

The Black Pack, Night Pack and the Royals and their army against The Rogue Pack. The vicious rogue pack. The 'pack' that will rip out your throat without thinking twice. 

There is a chance we mightn't make this out alive but it's too late to go back now. 

I thought all this while staring at Marcus.

 Xavier was staring at everyone. 

Ryan was staring at Michael. 

Michael was glaring at Melissa. 

Melissa was glaring at Candice. 

Candice was staring at Marcus.

Eric was staring at Tiffany. 

Tiffany was staring at everyone and the rogues were growling and ready to kill.

The mist made it even more scarier with the full moon watching over us, shining brightly. My heart pumped out of my chest when I heard the howl declaring the war. 

We were having dinner when the howl was heard. No one expected it but Xavier was ready. 

He was always ready for them.

The elders and children are in the new safe. Just in case, so they'll be extremely safe. 

"You know.....this will all be avoided if you just give us Anne. No one will have to die." Marcus grinned.

Xavier growled, "What are you waiting for? You're just stalling because you know that your little group of scrawny ass rogues won't even come fucking close to defeating us."

Melissa growled as her lover was insulted and lunged at Xavier. He caught her throat and squeezed as she tried to get out of his grip. Her gasps and coughing were the only thing heard as everyone looked at Xavier choking her.

Surprisingly, Marcus didn't help. He was just observing, not moving an inch. 

He flung her back to Marcus' feet with the flick of his thumb. Her body grazed against the muddy grass as he coughed her lungs out.

Eventually she got up, her eyes wild and fearful as she rubbed her neck, trying to ease the pain. Marcus smirked, "Was that supposed to scare me?" 

"No, but when all your rogues are dead and your neck is in my mouth...I suppose you'll be scared  then if I'm not wrong." Xavier smirked.

"You are."

"You are truly a coward, Marcus. A true little bitch." Xavier growled. 

Marcus roared as he lunged at Xavier. Everyone began fighting as they saw their leaders battling. My heart pounded as I shifted into my black wolf not even bothering to change my colour. 

Everyone froze as my wolf made her presence known. Her growl shook the ground as she ran to the closest rogue and ripped his throat out, blood splattering everywhere. 

The shock wore off and the battle began again. I watched as the rogue jumped on Michael's back. I ran towards them as rage took over my body.

Michael whimpered when the rogue bit down on his neck as he couldn't fight him off. 

 I ripped the rogue off him and snapped his neck when he was still in shock.

  Ryan's attention was turned towards Michael when he heard his whimper. I watched as fury clouded eyes as he rushed towards us. I moved out of his way and he dashed to his mate nuzzling him and licking his wound. 

I put the protective force around them, knowing Ryan wouldn't leave Michael's side until he's fully healed.

I left them and gave my focus on MY mate. The fight wouldn't last any longer. Marcus wouldn't last any longer. 

I looked around the field and saw everyone fighting. I was knocked out of my thoughts when I crashed to the ground. 

The rogue started clawing at my stomach, desperately trying to get whatever is in it.  My angel surfaced, protecting her pup.

She pushed him back and ripped his throat out without even touching him. 

My body felt weak as I felt my angel and wolf take full control over me. They healed my wound together and growled. 

Rage and fury and frustration and anger and sadness and betrayal fueled us. They caught eye of my mother and saw her looking at something behind me. 

My angel now had upper hand so my wolf form has transformed into my blonde hair, blue eyed angel with gigantic white wings. 

We turned around and saw my dad bleeding from every corner of him, snapping the wolf's neck. His body swayed as two other rogues jumped on him. 

I saw my mom running up to him and ripping the rogues off. His body fell to the ground and he gave up. 

I was next to them in an instant, bending down trying to heal him. 

"Dad?" "Dad?! Come on breathe..."

"Anne...go fight...they need to you...I'll stay here with him..I am the Queen after all..I'm sure I could do something." 

I smiled at her in gratitude and pecked my dad's forehead, getting ready to kill some rogues' ass. 

_________________________________________________________________________________

And that we did.

Xavier finally killed Marcus and the few remaining rogues ran off. We actually won the battle.

The only saddening part was that shortly after the battle, Candice killed herself. 

No one knew why. She didn't leave a note...nothing.

Xavier said it was because the death of her mate was too much and she couldn't handle the pain any longer. 

The next saddening thing is my baby.

Well....babies...well now baby. 

It turned out I had twins inside me. And with everyone trying to claw at my stomach, the consequences were me losing one of my babies. 

My other baby is fine though. No difficulties that I know about. At first I cried and mourned along with Xavier but then I realized that everything happens for a reason and I couldn't stop what happened.

Now, pregnant and engaged to my mate with Emilia, everything's going perfect. 

Yes,  said engaged. He popped the question three months after the battle and of course I said yes. 

Ryan and Michael. I don't even know what's going on with them. They left with my mom and dad to go back to the castle and I haven't really heard from them.

The Night Pack returned to their lands and they're now a trusted ally. 

What can I say? My life is finally the fairy tale I wanted it to be.