CHAPTER NINE

He looked angry but mostly hurt and pain showed on his features. He gripped the door, breathing heavily in and out. He shut his eyes  tightly and his posture was stiff.

I stood frozen on the spot. I couldn't move. My wolf won't allow me to move. My angel's just sitting there watching what's going on. I should give her a bowl of popcorn.

He reopened his eyes and they were pitch black. His canines extended and that only meant one thing; his wolf is in control. And he's pissed. Great!

He stalked towards me and pushed me into the wall. He growled lowly, "Where do you think you're going? You're mine! You here me? You're mine!" he shouted.

He looked scary. Literally, and I'm never scared. I'm pretty sure when he growled, the entire house shook. No one dared to come upstairs. No one even dared to come into the house.

I began panting from being so close to him, in his state. He pushed me closer to the wall by pressing his body harder against me.

I sighed and caressed his cheeks. He leaned into my touch. This is actually the first time I met his wolf.

"Let me talk to him. " my wolf whispered to me, "And me to after." my angel added.

"No, I'm not letting both of you talk him." I fought. My wolf growled muttering something about, 'you cant stop me from talking to my mate'

"Um... yes I can and I will." she growled louder and fought me for control. I probably looked constipated right now but I don't care. If she's in control, then she's gonna let him mark her and probably give him blood or something.

She eventually won control, mostly because she's more powerful than an average wolf but my angel helped her gain control. She smiled flirtiously at Xavier's wolf. He seemed shocked but then realized its not me talking to him, but my wolf.

He nuzzled her and she purred softly. He nibbed her neck and she giggled softly. God! She's such a girl!

"My love, you're not leaving me." he whispered against her earlobe,  gently biting it. She moaned and he repeated it.

"No, baby,  we're never going to leave you." she said against his lips. He crashed his lips against hers and I fought for control because I knew where this was leading. He broke away from the kiss and I stopped fighting to listen to what he's gonna say.

'Please, please don't fucking leave me. I need you. Baby, I fucking need you with me. I cant live without you anymore. I don't want anyone else but you. Please! Just fucking please, forgive me!" he begged. I don't know what to do. I'll leave this up to my wolf. Although, I already know her answer. I'll play along but if he messes up, I'll be gone forever.

Eric on the other hand, everytime I see him, visions of the abuse flows through my mind and I don't think I could forgive him. As yet.

He kissed down my neck until he reached the part, he's gonna mark me. He began sucking on it like his life depended on it. Should I let him mark me? Yes but not now!

I explained to my wolf that if  he marks us now, a lot of things are going to change and things are moving too fast and she scowled but gave me back control.

I pecked his  lips and whispered, "Give me back Xavier baby, please." He nodded and soon we were both back in control again. Xavier looked at me with pained eyes and my heart broke. I crashed my lips against his roughly silently demanding that I want him.

He responded almost instantly  and soon we were making out again. I pulled away for air and he stared at me. I pushed him away from me and raised my hand.