CHAPTER TWENTY- ONE

Okay, I'm back and I'd like to mention or thank a few people.

1. lachowskistyles- look her up because she's amazing. Her books are fantastic and she's super nice and kind. She's truly talented. Her comments are amazing too. Her books are The Alpha'a Nightmare and Side By Side. Both are splendid and I promise you, you won't regret it. ;)

2. moreofElla- Her books are incredible. She's basically famous on Wattpad because she's simply that good. She's also very nice and has a wonderful personality. Check her out. :)

3. ThatGirlAlmighty- She is amazing and her book, Cloud, is wonderful. She is an incredible writer and she loves to talk to people. Her comments are the best too. She actually stuck with me through this book, well through this unfinished book and motivated me to continue because back then, literally no one read Rejection I am insecure. Kill me. ;)

4. _sailor- She actually helped me write this book because she's one of my best friends and I love her. Her book, Azrael, is simply amazing. She loves writing and she always replies to anyone who writes to her. Check her out please.

5. _alwaysxo- She is so sweet. Although, she now joined like now, now joined Wattpad, she's amazing. Check out her book, Karma's Curse. Its amazing. Love ya;)

And there are more people but I forgot their usernames so I would thank them in the next chapter. Hopefully. ;)

~•|•~•~•|•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•|•|•≈•≈•|•|•||

Anne's POV

Returning the hug brought a brighter smile to his face. I laughed and he hugged me tighter.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." he kept muttering in my ear.

"Stop that." I whined. He chuckled but stopped.

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"Forgiving me." Forgiving him? I forgave him long ago. We just talked about it now. But when he found out about Ryan, he got me angry again so technically I now forgave him for everything.

"I actually have to thank you because if you guys didn't abuse me, I wouldn't be who I am now." I said, pulling back to look him in the eye.

"You kn-" he was cut off by a growl. From my one and only mate. I didn't even look at him when I heard his footsteps coming closer.

"Mine!" he growled while pulling me away from Eric into his chest. I wrapped my arms aaround him and pressed my face in the crook of his neck. He glared at Eric and pushed me closer to him.

"Why the fuck were you touching my mate?" he said through clenched teeth. Eric visibly gulped and put his hands in front of him in surrender.

"Leave! Leave before I kill you!"

He immediately ran inside the house probably towards his room.

"You interrupted my ex-brother and sister time." I muttered, it probably sounded muffled because my face is still in his neck. It was too comfortable to move.

"He's not your brother so nothing would stop him from touching you." he growled.

"You're psychotic. "

"Only about you, baby. Only about you."

"I'm not yours by the way." Of course, I knew I was his but I like his reaction everytime I say I'm not his. I don't like when females say I'm not an object or whatever shit like that because being mates mean, you are his as he is yours. But Xavier's reaction when I say I'm not his is priceless.

One

Two

Three

"You are mine! No other man can look at you! You belong to me!" he growled while pushing me more into him, if that's possible.

I laughed. Loudly.

"What are you laughing at? You. Are. Mine." he growled pulling back to look me in my eyes. When I saw the pure rage in them, I sobered up.

"Your reaction. Its the best. And yes, I'm yours." I said, whispering the last part against his lips.

"Mine." he growled.

"Yes yours and I think that works both ways." I said trailing a finger down his chest. He shivered at my touch.

"Meaning?"

"Meaning. No other girl can touch or look at you the way I do. They can't make you feel as good as I can." I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer, "They won't make you feel as good as I can."

He chuckled, "No they can't because I won't let them. I'm all yours baby." he whispered against my lips.

I leaned in and moaned as our lips collided. His scent invaded my senses as his tongue dived into my parted lips. He caresses my tongue with his, his hands sliding down my sides and wrapped my thigh around his torso.

I jumped and wrapped the other one around his torso, straddling him. I pulled away for air and rested my forehead against his panting.

"I love you so much." he whispered, adoration and pure, undisguised love shining in his eyes.

"I lo-"

"Alpha! Luna!" a warrior shouted, looking panicked.

"What?" Xavier demanded.

"Alpha, the Royal King and Queen are here and they are demanding to see the Luna."