take me away to dreamland:23

Jaspers POV
Do you ever get that feeling that your being watched? humm strange. I played a few more songs and then crawled into bed. My thoughts are every where tonight, from my dad to school and even whats for supper tomar. But recently my dad has been pushing this whole collage thing, I mean dont get me wrong I do want to go to collage but I want to go to the school I want and do what I want. I finally decided I want to study in psychology or law. My dad really needs to understand that, the other day he told me that I should be thinking about my future and keeping up the family tradition. He wants me to study religion and medical. I finally said whatever and just walked away. Plus I dont no maybe I should just do what he says. Oh im starting to think my dad aint being so christain, i'v been hearing rumors that he has been cheating on my mom with his clients who seek help but I just thought they were rumors until the other day this women was in hes office and they were way too close and when I walked in they both jumped up and the girl basically ran out and my dad pretty much rushed out shortly after, then thats when it really started getting to me, I mean what if he really is cheating. But I will get to the bottom of this. ......Life sucks.......
Hey all you can do is Pray.
About 3:10 A.M. dreamland finally took me away thank God. Lets just say I dont think i'll be in a very happy mood in the morning. Atleast it's a teachers work day at my school tomar.