Animal:7

Jasper POV

Here I am standing on wall with bottle of water in my hands while my two buddys are dancing with some randome drunk girls who are falling more than my aunt Cathys three legged dog stumpy. Like I said im just here on this wall sipping my water when this girl comes up and starts to talk to me "Hey there cutie, you kind of lonely all by yourself over here" she said "excuse me are you talking to me" I replied kind of confused as why she is really over here "Yea I am, unless you are seeing people I'm not. How about you come and join the fun" She says while looking me up and down "Sorry but I don't dance" I tell the girl trying to get out of joining the so called fun. "That's what they call say, what's your name sweetie?" I am not sweet! I'm a bad boy duh. "umm J...J..Jasper" I finally tell her after stuttering like the loser I am. "Your so freaking adorable" she tells me while showing a bright smile "Im not adorable, Im an awkward turtle. Rawr" I reply nervously "Your funny" she replies "umm thanks I guess" I say. I wonder how long it's going to taker her to realize I wasn't trying to be funny, I was being my anti-social self by getting awkward and saying the first lame thing that comes to my head, I quickly change the subject by asking her whats her name "Maddie" she replies "well I gotta go call me some time" she said while handing me her number and then walking away.

My eyes kept drifting back to the one girl in the corner grinding with the tall buffed guy with the good hair. Soon the grinding turned into kissing which turned into groping which turned into them going upstairs. I kept looking as they were heading up there while Maddie was talking which was distracting. I can't help but to wonder why my attention keeps drifting to her. Honestly I don't even know if I have a type but whatever it is it is definitely not bad girls and one thing for sure is that girl is bad news.

"Hey party animal, you ready to go" Jessie asked me while slapping me on the back "yea sure" later on that night I laid in bed thinking about anything that came to mind until darkness finally took over me leaving my thoughts behind and letting me drift in and silent sleep.

Karson pov

On my way to find a drink I had danced with a total of 10 guys because that's how I deal with my crippling depression and shit hole of a life I live.

By the looks I'm getting right now people are completely judging me. As I go through the guys I make my way back to the original guy which led to a pretty heavy make out soon the tension got too heavy for public so we made our way upstairs. When get to an empty room his hands start traveling down my body and the to my thighs, with a squeeze I jumped up wrapping my legs around his waist giving all my weight to him. He lays me down and we continue to make out until his shirt came off. When I say this boy had abs to die for I mean it. I'm soon snapped out of my trance when I feel his hands go to my shirt and try to pry it off me. Reality then hit me, did I really want to do the nasty with some dude I don't know and possibly get the clap. No, no I don't. I told him to stop and get up but he wasn't listening. Panic feels me and I do the first thing that came to my mind. With a swift kick he falls off the bed and holds his man pride while cussing me. Just incase that wasn't enough I gave him a few more kicks.

Ten minutes later I finally reach the drink table that contained alcohol, soda, and water. I know I said I wasn't drinking but I lied. I grab a shot of vodka out of my bag since the drinks here probably and a water off the table making sure its sealed and then head to the snacks.

I head over to the kitchen where I found Maggie, Maddie, or Maddision whatever the hell her name was and the creep that seemed to be in love with my ass earlier. Who knows he might even been wishing he was me dancing with that dude. Not that that matters but what does is the fact that they were blocking my way into the kitchen.

I decided to not be a prude and put my gymnastic skills to test and jumped over the counter. which might I add was totally successful. I only knocked over one cup of beer which spilled right onto Maggie's white blouse as she was walking away from the creep

Tt was priceless. I couldn't help but to laugh at her face which was bright red and resembled a baboons ass.

After laughing more at that thought I cleared my throat and tried to straighten my face. Serves her right for blocking the entrance into the kitchen. oops that's didn't stay in my mind.

she was smart for once and didn't respond but huffed and puffed her way out of the house. well I guess he wont be getting any cupcakes tonight from her.

I want to go home now and wallow in my demons. I went to go find Tatelyn to see that she was talking with Drew on the couch in the living room. I decided that I would be nice and went and sat on Drews lap until they finished their conversation to ask Tatelyn to take me home.

That night I had the worst sleep I have had in forever and it was all because of ass lookers face popping up in my dreams.