Flying Subs:53

Jaspers POV

OUCH! Is, is that a sub? Why in the heck are there flying subs? Ouch that really hurts. You go to the mall for a tux and a dress an you get attacked by a sub.

1 hour earlier

I just woke up and am now walking to the kitchen. As I pass the oven I glance at the clock to see that it is only 8:00 o'clock in the morning, remind me why im up again. Oh yeah that's right because I have to go tux shopping for prom but hey at least I don't have to go by myself. I was just going to go with Jessie and James but then Maddie called up very late last night and asked if I wanted to go with and I didn't wont to say no so obviously I said yes but im still going with Jessie and James to help them with their tuxcedo findings. They are just going to meet is their. So anyway I walk up to the fridge and grab some orange juice to clench my thirst, then im off the potty.

I walk past the mirror just to back it back up, I stop and turn my body towards the mirror and cringe. "I woke up like this" "I woke up like this" "ooh yes, yes you did sexy" "haha oh stop it, im blushing" "haha ah your a silly boy jasper"

ok ok enough self talk oh it's possible I may be crazy. Ok can we just reboot. you know erase what you just heard, yeah, no, well it was worth a try I guess.

So after that little self pep talk that yall just witnessed I jumped into the shower and scrubbed off all my dirty germs and got dressed. I am now driving to Maddies house to pick her up for the mall. Im really jamming jams you guys

"We are young

Heartache to heartache we stand

No promises, no demands

Love is a battlefield

We are strong, no one can tell us we're wrong

Searchin' our hearts for so long

Both of us knowing

Love is a battlefield

You're beggin' me to go then makin' me stay

Why do you hurt me so bad

It would help me to know

Do I stand in your way, or am I the best thing you've had

Believe me, believe me, I can't tell you why

But I'm trapped by your love and I'm chained to your side

We are young

Heartache to heartache we stand

No promises, no demands

Love is a battlefield"

Oh yeah yall liked that little performance didn't you. Oh looks like im here. I hop out of the car, walk up to the door and just as I was about to ring the door bell Maddie comes sprinting out, grabs my hand and pulls me to the car which was totally fine with me as long as I don't have to face Mr. Johnson also known as Maddies dad.

Current time

So we finaaly made it to the mall and as im about to enter this sub comes flying out of no where and hits me smack dab in the head and believe me when I say it isn't even a good one, it is so basic but thats not the point, the point is OUCH! I look around to try and to find the source of the flying sub but it was no where to be found. My search came to a end when Maddie yelled my name to come on. We first ate some chinese out of the food court, we then headed off. Maddie went and looked for a dress wholr I waited for Jessie and James to arrive. It wasnt long until they came walking in through the mall doors. As soon as they walked in we headed to this shop and tried on some suits. "Man long time no see bud" James says as we walk to the store "you aint lying bro, we need to get together soon again" I reply "Hey how about us three host a after prom party at my house since my parents wont be in" Jessie adds to the conversation "uh I dont know dude" I reply "come'on Jasper loosen up dude, there wont be anything too bad" James informs me. humm is it bad I kinda want to have the party "Ok lets do it then" I say shocking both Jessie and James "Really?" they ask in unison "ha yeah" I let them no that im being serious "great then, now lets go get all suited up shall we" jessie says "okie dokie" I reply "Jasper" James call out "yeah" I answer "dont say okie dokie" he tells me "okie dokie" I say with a smirk. We all walk into the dressing rooms with three or more tuxcedos in pur arms to try on. I have a red, a black, and white one. I ended up going with the red one since maddie told me she would most likely get a red dress and wanted to match. Pluse I looked really snazzy in it. James got a standard black and white one and Jessie got a white one. After that we made plans for the party and then went and got some ice cream. We then headed to the games room, we spent about ten minutes in there then Jessie and James had to leave. When they left I texted Maddie and found out that she was still looking for a dress so I headed to some store called Charlotte Russe. When I walked in there was I not only met by Maddie but also by Karson, Jojo and some dude standing by Karson. We walk back to where Maddie was trying on dresses which happened to be right next to Karsons dressing room. "Hey Jassy" ugh not this nickname again "Hey jojo" I sit down on the waiting bench while Maddie tryed on dresses. The guy sitting by Jojo looked over at me and said "hey im cage" "hey im jasper"
"oh I know" ok then
"so are you here with Karson" "yeah"
"why?!?"
"prom"
"oh so your taking her"
"maybe unless shes able to drive herself" wow what a gentalmen "how sweet of you, so you her boyfriend"
"haha oh no hunny you could not be any more wrong" what im confused, wait did he just call me hunny. Is he jsut playing her. ugh life is confusing. "I hope you dont mind me asking but are you jelous?" he adds on to his previous sentence. Excuse me I am not jelous "whatever I dont have time for this I have a dress to find" thats right you tell him jassy. With that I left to find Maddie but also catching sight of Karson grabbing Jojo and that guys hand and pulling them to hot topic.