Untitled Part 81

Karsons POV

It's been a week since I have seen Jasper after pulling his little stunt, and I would be lying if I said his little stunt didn't have any affect over me what so ever. Even though I am still pissed at jasper I still miss the little pharot ive had him on my mind this week so ive decided to take a little detour to his house on my way back from taco bell. " you Dinkle Doo open up the door its freezing out here" uggh why does it always take so long for men to open the door. I know he is here because his car is here. ill just let myself in, oh well." Jasper, hello" I continued to yell for jasper on my way up the stairs. when I'm outside of a room I hear singing that I love oh so much. I walk towards the room which I hear the singing coming from. so as I'm in my trance, what smart move do I pull, that's right the door handle duh. who knew what was the other side, of jasper did because it was him standing in his disturbing naked glory. " OMGEEZ my eyes, oh my eyes, my lovely little eyes" and what does this boy do, he stands there like a idiot laughing. "Like hello cover your bits and pieces up boy" I say covering my eyes. "Like hello get out of the bathroom girl" he says giggling. he attempted to move around me which was too uncomfortable with so I jumped in the shower, which caused me to fall o my bunkadunk , who knew the shower could be wet. He noticed me fall but he was too busy laughing at me to realized that he was bending down to help me up butt naked which caused me to yell " hey don't touch with that thing in your no no square." making the most digusting and silly face that I could. " Touch you with what?" He is really dumb ... " with your dinkle doo, you Dinkle Doo" " hey, look a squirrel jasper" he turns an looks for the squirrel, while I shove him into the wall, and escape from the bathroom yelling " get under cover, soldier " .... " couch Karson, I'm not a soldier" he says "out clothes on you idiot." ... "oh right, ok" he says as I make my way back downstairs into his living room. 20 minutes later I'm done waiting so I yell for him " Beanie weenie, hurry up I bored without your buns" " excuse me but uggh no" he says walking down the stair and hoping onto the couch beside me "lets watch a movie I brought a energy drinks, I say really excited. we decided to have a 90210 marathon. well I decided , he complained and complied, halfway through season three he feel asleep with his head on lap snuggled up on the couch with a pillow... yuck. I decided to play with his hair because why not, although I debated cutting it off but I decided to nice and didn't. now that I looked at jasper I noticed that he I not that bad on the eyes, he actually has thick luscious hair, a little cute nose, nice cheekbones, great chomper's, and gorgeous eyes. Hold up wait let get my feeling under control, Karson your going soft, I need to do something and quick. ahh, bingo, there's his phone on the couch . I find that there is no passcode but are many shirtless pics of himself, what a pig who needs to be fed. I say as I post the pics onto his facebook tagging his mother, father, and grams. oops. I then wonder over to his tinder account and match him with several guys ... oh you bad boy.. I then wonder over to his messages to find that he has been talking to several unknown women sike girls and I message them that he has found out that he has an unexpected rash. "what do you think your doing" Busted "ahh you know none of your business" I say starting to quickly walk away. " you know Karson that is my phone in your hand so I think it is my business, where do you think your going missy? " he asked. "I guess you'll just have to find out then wont you." I say now running away from him and towards his kitchen. "Karson you can run but you cannot hide, especially in my house" he says now entering into the kitchen behind me. once I see him start speed walking towards me I pause just a second an tease him by saying " ohh lookey here theres a cute little bimbo that just liked your latest Instagram pic, from jassy to bimbo, Thank you so much for liking my picture I have never had a bimbo give me a like before, send" I say running out of the other doorway in the kitchen which leads to the dinning room. "Karson Keller you better not have sent that cause if you did you will be in big trouble missy" I hear from behind me with several foot steps as hes running after me now. as I running around the dinning room table trying not to knock over anything, ive realized that ive actually never eaten here before with his family and that I should totally grab some food once I get this annoying little thing from chasing me, but instead I keep running from him ... going in circles from the living room, kitchen, and dinning room, then when he finally realized that I was just going in circles and tried to trick me in the living room I darted up the stairs and ran down the hall full of closed doors, I remembered where the bathroom was from my previous expierence that should not be talked about so I figured that his bedroom wouldn't be far fro there so I ran into the first room across from the bathroom and saw that it was claires bedroom and since I didn't want to be rude and mess her things up I ran back out and slamed the door so he would think I was in there and then ran to the last door on the right of the hallway and found that it was thankfully his room so I closed the door really softly as I heard him running up the stairs, I take it that it took him a miniute to realize that I escaped his trap. "Karson oh Karson come out wherever you are" I hear him entering into the rooms one at a time looking around for me, good thing is this allowed me to snoop a little bit, but was hard to do because his room was pretty clean minus some laundry laying around, and that's when I found it.... the tutu I found him wearing in the store.. oh that's not bad Karson ... but yes yes it is, you see the best thing about having a lil cousin who is friends with the enemies lil sister is that they love to bedazzle things such a Jaspers tutu on the tutu, so I grab the tutu and then hide his phone in his pillow case because who needs that when you have a flaming pink jaspers tutu... just then I hear his footsteps so without thinking I put the tutu on top of my head and jump on his nicely made bed like a innocent little girl who does nothing at all. once he opens the door I say "took you long enough dinkledoo" with the most michevious smile I can make "mhm you sure do know how to make a tutu look sexy honey nugget" jaspers compliments me with a smirk jumping on the bed and rolls over on his side to face me. He continues to look me in the eyes with this mischievous look in his eyes. When I wasn't expecting it he jumped on top of my body putting all of his weight on me making sure to crush my bones causing a lack of air supply. He puts his face deathly close to my face. Usually I wouldn't be nervous about something like this but right now I am. "Are you nervous cupcake" like I would tell him that "only thing I'm nervous about is the fact that you keep calling foods which leads me to think that you may be starving and want to eat my face off" he looks at me a few more seconds before replying "maybe I should, I am pretty hungry" the next thing I know is Japers lips are on my lips. And may I say the boy is not that bad of a kisser. The kiss is soon broken up by his bedroom door opening and his mom walking in. "Oh my, I'm so sorry, I didn't know you had a girlfriend " well this is embarrassing "Mom please get out" Jasper tells his mom still on top of me. I look at his mom and give her the most innocent smile I could give and push jasper off making him fall off the bed. "oh you must stay for dinner" oh no "oh I couldn't I really have to go" she scoffed and answered with "nonsense, dinner is at six, i'll call yall down Thank God she accepted.