14. Falling In Love For The First But Yet Second Time

Adley's POV
As I'm getting to know Caspian we actually have a lot in common. We both take awhile to tell people what we really feel. We haven't been in love that much and so much more. I never realized I could have this much in common with someone. This feels powerful, my heart is beating out of my chest and I can barely breathe, I am also shaking when I'm near him, what is this feeling?

Caspian looks at me and smiles big at me across the room at the institute main room. He very smoothly, walks up to me with a cute strut that makes me laugh. I make sure dad isn't around and while I'm looking I can see him at the punching bag and he's looking straight at us while punching.

"Hey" Caspian says shyly and I blush. "Hey" I say the same way. His cheeks are turning so pink.

"So umm, hm, would it... would it be ok if we could go on a date together?" Caspian asks me and my heart drops immediately, woah. Dad probably heard that because he speeds towards us and goes straight in the middle of us.

"Hey Caspian, what did you just ask my daughter again?" Dad asks him while folding his arms and I just roll my eyes and smirk quietly.

"I'm sorry, sir do you mind if I take your daughter out on a date?" Caspian asks dad and dad looks at me and mouths.

"You can do better than him." I look at him with my eyes wide and dad smiles. He looks at Caspian and sighs. "Fine but have her home before 11:00. If you're past that I will find you." Dad threatens him and I flick dad's arm. "What?" Dad says defensive

"I promise I will sir. You're daughter will be safe with me tonight." Caspian plays along

"You better be serious because no one is like my daughter. She's one of a kind. You'll never find a girl like her." Dad compliments me and I just smile. He finally walks away and Caspian comes closer to me.

"So you wanted to ask me something?" I joke and we laugh.

"Adley, will you do me the honour and go out on a date with me?" He asks me and I smile and blush, while looking down.

"I would be honoured to." I answer him and uncle Alec sees us and quickly comes up to us.

"Woah woah woah, did I just hear you two are going on a date?" Uncle Alec asks us

"Yes, dad already knows and has accepted so relax uncle Alec." I assure him and he just stares at Caspian and walks away.

"You're family's intense" Caspian points out

"They're not intense, they're just very protective of me because they love me and want me to be safe." I tell him off and he just smiles.

"Meet me here in 2 hours?" He asks me "I'll be here" I tell him and I get mom and aunt Izzy to help me get ready.

After 2 hours later we are finally done and I love the look so much. Mom curled my red hair and aunt Izzy got my outfit ready. I am wearing a purple leather jacket, with a light blue shirt and black ripped jeans, with heeled black zipper, knee high boots. I also have a charm bracelet on my right hand and a silver heart shaped necklace.

"Thank you guys for helping me get ready. It looks amazing" I thank them and they smile big at me and mom starts to cry. "Mom don't cry" I tell her

"My daughter is growing up." Mom tells me and I hug her tight and she does the same.

"So what do you think?" I ask aunt Izzy after the hug with mom and point my boots out.

"You look absolutely beautiful. Have fun" Aunt Izzy tells me and I hug them and go out to meet Caspian and when he sees me his mouth falls open and he looks so handsome in his black blazer, white shirt and black pants.

"Woah, you look heavenly" Caspian tells me and I hear him swallow hard. I smile so big and start to shake inside because I'm so nervous.

"You look heavenly yourself" I tell him truthfully and he takes his hand out so I can hold it. I grab it and sparks go to my chest so powerfully.

"Treat her with respect" I hear dad say as we walk out and I just look into Caspian's eyes as we walk out, his beautiful blue eyes just shimmer at me. I just can't help but smile and blush. He holds out his hand and my heart flutters.

"Shall we?" He asks me and I smile and take his hand. "We shall" I say with a smirk at the end and as we get to the front door Uncle Magnus pops up in front of us.

"Sorry love birds but first I need to ask Caspian a few questions too make sure that's he's good enough for my niece." Uncle Magnus says and I roll my eyes.

"Magnus let them go" I hear Uncle Alec say and I turn around and smile at him and he smiles back.

"Alright Alexander, guess my hubby is stopping me from, well, stopping you. Off you go but do not hurt her." Uncle Magnus threatens Caspian and as we walk out I turn to uncle Alec and mouth to him.

"Thank you" He gives me a big smile back. I gotta say I just love how protective my family is of me, it makes me feel special.

This is part one of the first date since it's already getting so long with the chapter. ❤️