30. Double Date

Caspian's POV
After everything that's been going on lately I've decided that Adley and I should go on a date. It's been a while and we need some alone time together. Just my angel and I.

Adley's POV
While I'm in my room, on my bed drawing, I hear a knock on the door and I get up and open the door and it's Caspian. Damn he looks hot! He's wearing a black buttoned up shirt and light blue jeans.

"What's the occasion?" I ask him and he smiles all cute.

"Adley Herondale, will you accompany me on a date." Caspian asks me and I can't help but blush and have butterflies in my stomach and my hands start shaking.

"I would love too, I'll get ready now." I tell him and he smiles and waits outside my door and I get ready as fast as possible. I chose black ripped jeans, a black tight tank top and a leather black jacket. I put on a silver necklace with an 'A' on it for my name and a star attached to it in the corner of the 'A'. My mom gave it to me for my 13th birthday. I curled my red hair and put on light makeup. Once I'm done and ready, I go out the door and Caspian is still standing out there. He has his eyes wide open and mouth open, he is so cute.

"Wow, you uh, wow, hm, you look beautiful Adley." Caspian stutters and I blush like crazy. "Shall we?" He offers his arm out and I put my arm around it.

"We shall" I answer him and we talk on the way to the restaurant. When we wait in line to get in and as we're taking I hear familiar voices. As I turn around it's mom and dad. I guess they decided tonight for date night as well.

"Oh, hey kids, didn't realize you guys decided this place for a date." Mom mentions "We can leave if you guys want?" Mom offers

"No no, there's no need it's ok." I tell them honestly and we smile at each other. Than the waitress comes up to us.

"Alright so we only have one table left over. Do you four want to share it?" She asks us and not gonna lie that might be awkward but I don't want to be rude and Caspian and I need this.

"Not a problem" I tell her "Same here" Mom agrees

"Alright, this way" The waitress guides us to the table and Caspian and I sit across from each other at one end of the table. Mom and dad sit across beside each other on our right side of the table.

"Well this is going to be interesting." Dad points out and we all smile awkwardly.

As we get less awkward and focus on our dates, I forget that my parents are next to me.

"Ok, most embarrassing moment in your life? I bet I can beat your's." Caspian competes and I smile.

"No way that you can because mine's horrifyingly embarrassing." I tell him "Tell me than" Caspian rubs me in

"Ok, when I was 13, Josh and I were walking around the park and one of my old crushes was there. Josh and I decided to run around like idiots and I fell face first onto the ground. I look up and the guy is staring at me, laughing. Josh helps me up and cleans me up. He notices my crush laughing at me and Josh being Josh, he goes up to him and tells him to stop laughing. My old crush took his shoe off fast and through it. Josh quickly grabbed it and put it on. As we ran away I fell once again and this time I hit my head against a tree. It took me a while to go back to that park again." I tell Caspian and he laughs.