32. Our First Fight

Caspian's POV
Adley is still clearly lying and I need to talk to her in private. I look around for her and she's in her room because I can hear her painting because she always listens to music while she paints. I knock on the door and I hear her say.

"Come in!" I slowly walk and and she turns around and smiles all cute at me. "Hey" Adley says while coming up to me and kisses me and I kiss her back. I also quickly put my hand on her right arm and Adley looks at me confused.

"Are you sure you're ok?" I ask her again and she sighs. "I'm fine, why don't you believe me?" Adley asks me annoyed

"I don't Adley because you're not fine. You're holding your brush in a different way. I know you, this is really hurting you, this pain. Please just let us help you." I put her paint brush down, out of her hand and hold both of her hands tight, "Please Ad's".

"Caspian leave me alone, I don't want to be around you right now." What is happening right now?

She looks at me and looks down for a long while, for 5 minutes probably. Adley takes a deep breath and looks at me with an angry look.

"I said leave me alone Caspian!" Adley screams at me while letting go of me. She runs out of her room and slams the door which makes me jump. I just stay there frozen and shocked with my eyes wide open. What is going on? I'm really scared right now for her.

When I walk out of her room I just lean against the wall and take a deep breath. I'm terrified for her now. Adley's never yelled at me before. I shake so much from what just happens that I actually start to cry and I feel breathless. Than I hear footsteps and I wipe my tears fast. It's Clary and Isabelle and when they notice me they look at me worried.

"Hey, what's wrong Caspian?" Clary asks me while putting her hand on my shoulder. "Honey you're shaking" She points out and brings me in a hug and I hug her back while taking a breath.

"It's Adley, something's, something's really wrong. I'm ah, I'm scared for her." I say while trying to relax my fast breath.

I wish I knew what was going on. Is it the pain from the wound or something else? I don't know

Well Caspian and Adley had their first fight as a couple. What is going on with Adley? Will they be able to help her? ❤️