Chapter 38

Chapter 37,The Final Battle pt.2

------------------------- ⨌-------------------------

Recap

It's not enough......

-----------------------------------------------------------

Y/n's POV

I looked behind me and saw 2 demon slayers running towards the fight.....hey..........that white haired guy.........

The other Hashira using his weapon to grab Muzan and pull him back.

'He is going underground!'.

Oh no he is not!

I summond my whip to do the same as that other guy who holds Muzan down. I used my whip to grab both his legs and drag him too. Know that I stood a but behind that one hashira. I used alot of demon power yet that big baby didn't really moved.

My tattoos begin to grow and I turned around,my whip over my shoulder and begin to walk forward, I just hope my whip survives this,my steps were going through the hard ground and I walk. Some demon slayer brought a car and smashed into Muzan,with weakend him,giving me and that Hashira a opportunity to drag him and it worked. Itsuki gave the final blows we needed to Bring Muzan back to us by smashing multiple times against Muzan.

Muzan begin to burn

'AAAGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!'

My eyes widen

It really happend

It's done

We did it

We defeated Muzan

Tears couldn't stop flowing down

I placed a hand on my chest

Tamayo

Yoriichi

Demon slayers

Everyone

We can be save

We did it

We defeated Muzan

...

Itsuki!!!

I wiped my tears away and ran to Itsuki. When I saw him he was against a wall,surrounded with demon slayer, I ran to him.

'Itsuki!'. I said.
'....' he didn't say anything and just looked at me with one eye.

'Is he going to be alright?!'. One demon slayer asked,I looked at her.

'He will be fine, please do get help for the demon slayers.....we are demons, we can heal ourselves....human not really'. I said,they nodded and ran to others.

I stroked Itsuki's furr on his head, he closed his eye and relaxed, I held his head with both hands and used my Spirit Lifting technique on him.

I stood up and looked at the hurt demon slayers.

The one that broke my heart was that one demon slayer held one demon slayer tight....

That's the one who had those serpent attacks....

I walked to them and squated down.

'Pleas them me were your hurt, I will help with healing..........'. I said,the guy shook his head.

'I dont want to here I'd the person I loved is gone........say.......you are that other demon that Tanjiro was talking about.......haha.......never thought that there were demons that had some sanity in them...........it was nice talking to you....but.........goodbye'. He said,he closed his eyes and holded the woman in his arms. The demon slayers around them cried and placed a blanket on them.

'Goodbye...........I hope for your next live that you two can live your lives together in peace without demons'. I said.

I looked around,these people give up there lives to protect others,the ones that are hurt the most are ready to die after this......do they not want to live a live were they don't have to slay demons......I hope they reborn in a life time were they can be happy.

'.......Y/n-san........'

I looked to a alley and saw....

'Yushiro.....' I said and walked to him.

'Tamayo..........she wanted to thank you for helping with the antidote.....'. He said.

Tamayo........................no

'I.....I am sorry'. I said,his hands begin to tremble of how hard he gripped his hands.

*screams in the distance*

'What is going on over there?'. I asked.

'TANJRIO HAS TURNED INTO A DEMON,EXPOSE HIM IN THE SUN AND KILL HIM!!!'

~Tbc