Chapter 33

Chapter 33,Ally?

------------------------- ⨌-------------------------

Recap

'The Rise of Humanity'

-----------------------------------------------------------

Tanjiro's POV

Me,Zenitsu and Inosuke were running back towards the Headquaters. I am very happy that I met her again and that we made two new allies to defeadt Muzan......

Originally we were send to patroll the area,I smelled three demons,Zenitsu heard fast footsteps above human speed and Inosuke senced two powerfull demons. We thought this was a thread so we went there and tada miss and her...??? ,that guy were there.

'Tanjiro...'.Zenitsu said,I turned to him while running.

'What is it Zenitsu?'.I said.

'Did....did you never noticed that that miss was a demon?'.Zenitsu asked,I looked forward.

'To answer honest.........ever since I met her at a young age I found it weird that she had a weird smell around her.A smell of blood...yet.........a peacefull rain scent'.I answered.

'R-rain?'.Zenitsu asked.

'Yes'.I said.

'Hmmm!! Hmmmm!!!'.Nezuko said.

'Nezuko-chan!!! I thought you were sleeping,did we bothered you?! Sorry Nezuko-chan!!'.Zenitsu screamed.

'Wooohoooo tommorow is going to be amazing!!!'.Inosuke said,laughing.

'Yeah...tommorow we can end this....'.I said.

....

We arrived at the Headquaters.We walked towards the Sound Hashira's estate,Uzui-san is retired but he still lives in the house and train us thankfully.It was still morning so we saw Hinatsuru-san working in the garden.

'Hello guys,where were you four for the last four days? Most of the time you all arrive in two days?'. She asked.

'We..............................met up with a new ally'.I said

'New ally?'.Hinasturu-san asked.

...

'Yes,new ally Itsuki'.I said as I folded my kimono's.

Currently me and Itsuki were in a brothel,Itsuki and I headed here right after Tanjiro and his friends (of course Nezuko too) went away,this brothel was the closest.

'Are really sure miss Y/n? I mean I know you trust that smilling idio-slayer, SLAYER but then you have that no-guts guy and that loose animal-'.Itsuki said.

'Itsuki'.I said,Itsuki looked shock at me as I never raise my voice to him,he turned away and gritted his teeth.

I sighed and stood up

'Look,I understand your point but this is a chance to change everything! We have a chance to defeat the demon king Itsuki'.I said,happy.

'I know,yet st-'.He said.

'You don't trust them,don't you?........believe me,a part of me also feels the same but we have to trust them to change something'.I said.

'Itsuki...trust them.....'.I said.

He looked at me

'Trust them as much you trust me'.I said,smilling

We smiled at each our,little did we know of the many eyes listening to us

----------------------------------------------

Hello hello everybody!!!!

Thank you all for waiting,short and boring chapter,I know I know

I want to say thank you all for reading my books,I have a busy period right now and its half way done, so thats why I haven't publish any new chapter,sorry my bad but when its done I will go straight in writing the last few chapter of this book,yes people we are in the last arc of the book 'Dreamin Demon'

Thank you for reading and have a nice day/afternoon/night and I will see you all in the next chapter until then please enjoy the other books