Chapter 26: Last kiss

"Midoriya.." I breathed out.

The rest of the class in the dorm tensed, most preparing to fight.

"Hakagure, go get the teachers.." Kirishima whispered, the tapping of her feet edging into the distance.

My shadow leapt out, wrapping her in a web, sticking her to the wall.

"I'm sorry, but you can't do that." Yumi spoke up, before disappearing, leaving just me alone in my thoughts.

Midoriya glanced around, his pupils shrinking, his expression sinister.

"Anyone else try run off, and I'll slice your throats, okay?" He hissed out, before his eyes returned to normal.

Midoriya looked away with shame, before looking back at me.

I ran forward, into his arms.
I felt warm.

"I knew I couldn't leave it 'til tonight, so I came as fast as I could. Have you tried the others?" Midoriya asked me.

"Of course I've tried," I said, "only to be met with failure after failure."

"Well, let's fix that." Midoriya said, gently grabbing my chin in his hand.
He lifted it up, placing his lips on mine.

The kiss was sweet, warm, full of passion and love.

I felt butterflies explode through my system, and I felt embarrassment flood through me as I realised the class was watching.

Something in my head clicked, and everything rushed back.

The dizziness was gone.
"You've cured me.." I whispered.

Midoriya smiled gently. "That's one of our problems solved.. now, to split you and Yumi, and me and Deku.. as well as to get rid of my name as a murderer."

"You can't just take Y/N." Todoroki said, stepping forward.
I turned to him. His eyes were wide, with desperation, and a feeling of loss.

"Todoroki, it's okay.. I have to go with him, so I'll be safe. Don't worry about it." I smiled.

"I can't let you go." Todoroki said, stepping closer again.
I felt Midoriya tense behind me, his pupils shrinking and diluting.

"Todoroki, don't come any closer. I mean that." I hissed under my breath.

Todoroki took another step.

Within a flash, a length of silver flashed through the air, hitting the cabinet behind him.

Blood drooled down his neck, in long rivers.
Momo ran forward, creating a cloth and holding it against his neck.

He was losing too much blood.

Midoriya's pupils got bigger again, his eyes filling with concern, and pain.

"Y/N, I didn't-"

"I know.. they've got him covered.. come on, let's go.. our other halves aren't going to split themselves." I said, looking away from Todoroki, as the metallic scent of blood filled my nose.

As I moved me and Midoriya away, I saw Todoroki's betrayed eyes.

From the corner of my own, I saw Bakugou staring at me with puffy ones, as if he'd been crying.
Crying over a love long lost.

When we arrived at the LOV base, I saw a blood-caked Dabi, his skin running in rivets.
"Serves you right, asshole." I smirked.
"Fuck you." Dabi said as he noticed me.
"You already did. Didn't end well for you." I smirked again, holding onto Midoriya as he looked around the room.
"Deku's going to have to be in control for a bit, okay?" He turned to me.

"Alright.." I responded.
I saw his eyes shrink, before he looked down at me again, his warm smile replaced with a sinister one.
"Toga, is Tomura here?" He said, turning away from me and talking to the girl.

"He's in his office with the doctor. They're ready to split you both, I think. It might not work you know. She might just end up as corpse, and you as well." Toga shrugged.

"That's not going to happen. It's a low possibility."

"But a possibility is a possibility." Spinner said from the bar.

"Can't you guys be positive, damn." I grumbled.

"What do you mean, we are being positive! You're going to die!!" Twice said.

"Oh zip it, Twice, you're scaring her." Deku rolled his eyes.

"Your face is scaring me! Yes sir!!" He responded, turning away.

Deku grabbed my arm gently, taking me to what I presumed was Tomura's office.

Deku swung the door open.
Tomura looked up at us, frowning.

"Deku, you're aware the transfer isn't safe yet.." Tomura started.

"Then when will it be safe. I've been waiting months." He snapped.

"Well, I'd predict in about a week or so. As long as both you and Y/N stay here, it shouldn't be too hard to split you apart." The doctor shrugged.

"So I'm stuck here..?" I questioned.

"Well, yes. It's for your safety, and to make sure the procedure can finally go underway." Tomura said.

"Let me talk for a minute." Yumi asked.

"Sure." I thought.

Then I slipped into the dark.

"Okay, Shigaraki, Tomura whatever, let's be real, can we? I'm sick to death of being stuck in her body, and this is taking ages. Why can't you perform the procedures now? You've got our new bodies ready." Yumi hissed.

"It'll either fry your brains, merge your consciousness, or kill one half and not the other. It's not worth the risk." Tomura said, his voice edged in annoyance.

"Then get it ready quickly, or I'll make it my mission to make your life a living hell." Yumi growled.

She then turned to Deku, giving him a hug.

"I finally get my version of you.. its been awhile." Yumi smiled gently.

"It has been, hasn't it? I've missed you." He said, kissing Yumi on the forehead gently.

"Let's wait our time out, then. Then we can be together everyday, being able to do as much crime as we want." Yumi smiled.

"I'd like that." Deku smiled back.

Six days later

"Where the hell did Y/N go?" Deku growled, slamming his fist on the bar.

"I dunno." Toga shrugged.

"I told you guys to make sure she didn't leave! The transfer is fucking ready and she's gone? We've only got one shot! Come on, help me find her already.

Y/N POV
"Kidnapping now, huh?" I asked, looking at the familiar faces. "You could've just messaged. Or called. Seriously, Bakugou, Todoroki, this is ridiculous. Let me go." I said, tugging at a rope.

"We can't do that. Mr Aizawa's orders." Todoroki said.

"Now just how do you expect to keep me here?" I asked.

A voice rang from a dark corner, mustering out a small 'hi'

"Hello..?" I said back.

Then he came out of the shadows, his purple hair a ragged mess, the dark circles even darker than before.

"Miss me?" He asked.

"Shinso..?"

Then I felt my head go blank.

I fell for it, again.

"Sorry, Y/N.."

A/N imagine that, me updating twice in a row
Sorry for the slow updates!!