Chapter 15: Prison

A/N:

AgH, I feel so bad.. the update time between each chapter just keeps getting longer and longer...

I'm sorry if this story is turning shit, I'm losing motivation.

I didn't plan it out all that well :/

Anyway, I'm on break now, so I'll try write as much as I can.

Also, if you like kpop too 👀, I'm writing another book at the moment with BTS and Stray Kids in it.

So- check it out maybe??

oMg why do I keep plugging my other stories-

Anyway, I'll leave you be now..

Enjoy the chapter! :D

Tokoyami wandered into Y/N's room behind Todoroki.

"She's not here.." Todoroki mumbled inaudibly.

"Todoroki..?" Tokoyami asked calmly.

Todoroki turned with sad eyes. "Y/N's gone all over again.."

Then he broke down.

He crouched onto the floor, his head in his knees, the tears sliding down his cheeks.

Tokoyami had never seen his classmate in such a state, the image tearing at his dark heart. He walked off, locating the blue-haired male that was closest to Todoroki other than y/n herself.

"Hey.. Todoroki.. it's okay.. she'll be fine.. we'll alert the police and the teachers.. y/n will be fine." Ida reassured, leaning down next to his friend, pushing his glasses back up the bridge of his nose.

"Bring me Bakugo." Was all Todoroki said, his voice raw and grim.

Ida nodded, getting up and running to the blondes dorm. "Bakugo, Todoroki requests you in y/n's dorm.." Ida spoke proudly, knocking on the door.

Bakugo grumbled.

Couldn't the girl stay out of trouble?

He stomped to y/n's dorm, and was met with Todoroki pacing back and forth.

"She's gone. To find Midoriya, I suppose. What do we do." Todoroki spoke, turning his head to face Bakugo.

His face was still puffy and red, but only slightly.

"Well, if the stupid second persona is because of her quirk, why don't we ask Mr Aizawa to monitor her, or for some of that stupid medication young kids take to stop their quirks acting up? It's most likely the best shit we can do until we get the whole story." Bakugo said calmly.

His heart didn't feel the same.

Was Y/N just going to have to be drugged her whole life, her chances of becoming a hero dwindled to zero because he couldn't help her back then?

Tokyo Prison

Midoriya looked down at Y/N's unconscious figure. He could here the guard clambering down the hall, the 'tap tap' of his boots getting closer.

How was he going to explain how she got there.

"Oi, prisoner #617, the hell's that?" The guard asked, looking at y/n's body on the floor in the dim light.

"Can you bring me the pro hero Eraser-head. It's one of his students." Midoriya spoke confidently.

The guard scoffed, bringing his phone to his ear. "Hero request for Eraser head. One of his students has ended up in an inmates cell. Thanks."