Chapter 4: A new surrounding

My vision blurred wearily as I gained consciousness. My eyes darted around the bland room. My memory hazed as I tried to remember what happened. I closed my eyes. Faces of my friends were red and puffy, tears pouring from there eyes over my kidnapping. Midoriya's dagger like stare looking down at my body. Then I heard a noise. Movement. I opened my eyes. I stared wide eyed, scared, and screamed.

~U.A. 6:00pm~
:Todoroki POV:
I paced the common room of the dorms, replaying everything in my head to make sense of things. [y/n] had been kidnapped, by Izuku Midoriya. He was a villain now, no longer the innocent classmate we once knew him as. "For fucks sake half and half can you NOT fucking freeze the floor? Your making an ice rink in here," Bakugo complained. I stopped walking and looked down to my feet. I had been trailing ice everywhere. At least it wasn't fire, that would've been worse.
I made a flame on my hand and caressed the ice, melting it down to a puddle. Then I made my flame hotter and evaporated it, while burning the carpet in the process. It didn't matter anyway. More pressing matters were at hand. "What do we do about [y/n], we can't leave her there, who knows what those psychos will do to her" Bakugo announced. I turned to stare at him. Since when did HE care. I guess they are pretty close FRIENDS. "We're not allowed to do anything, after us rescuing you and [y/n] at the training camp six months ago you need permits to leave school grounds". Bakugo looked at me, pissed. Evidently he wasn't going to listen to me.
...
...
:Bakugo POV:
I was so close to melting half and half's face off. We couldn't leave [y/n] there, those fucking dirtbags will torture her, or worse, kill her. I gripped the couch angrily, and stared him dead in the eye. Then dumb hair broke the silence. "We could get a permit to leave, but we'd have to wait. They won't let us leave for at least three days because of this"
"THREE DAYS?! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? SHE'LL BE DEAD BY THEN" I cursed, explosions playing on my hands.
"Since when did you care about people other than yourself?" Iida mused. I turned and looked at the sonic knockoff.
"Tch"
Then it was quiet.

:[Y/N] POV:
Midoriya stood at the end of my bed, fiddling with a knife. I screamed. Don't know why I did. In one quick movement he jumped and covered my mouth.
"Shh my love, I don't want you waking the others" His hand covered my mouth and nose, making breathing difficult. The hand that held the knife rested against the wall. I weakly moved my hand to move his out of the way. His green eyes glistened in the dim light. His head moved close to mine.

"If I move my hand you promise to be quiet?"
I nodded.
He moved his hand away, and I gasped for air.
"Sorry dear, I didn't mean to hurt you" He strokes the bandage at my side, while staring into my eyes like daggers. As he mentioned it I felt the pain.
"Ah fuck-" I began to curse, then realised it would be better if I stayed silent.
"Good girl~" he cooed. I looked around the room once more. I saw my school bag in the corner of the room. My phone flashed in the front pocket. Midoriya turned to where I was looking.

"Are you already planning an escape? I'm hurt, I thought we could have some fun first." He pulled at my tie, ripping it off.
"Midori- Deku, please don't do this-" my pleas were blocked out as he banged my head against the bed, making my vision blur.
"Now listen here my dear, I'm only going to say this once" he growled through his teeth. My eyes began focusing again, his face now barely inches away from mine.
"You are mine, and only mine. You will listen to what I say if you know what's good for you. If your a good enough girl, I'll let you message a classmate. One message. Got it?" He gripped the back of my hair. I winced a bit.
"Good~"
He flashed a wicked grin, before pressing his lips to mine.