Chapter 36: A morgue of sinners

My arm turned ashen grey, almost quicker than I could heal myself as I pulled back.
"Fucking hell Shigaraki." I said, as black strings connected slowly, my arm healing.
Thank god the drug was wearing off.. otherwise I would be dead.

Yumi pulled me behind her.
"Tomura you almost killed the both of us. Be careful. Look we'll come and finish the transfer, but you are not hurting Y/N, got it? Your theory is wrong. It won't automatically transfer, we'll just be merged again. It's not like there's a line where we're different." She hissed.
"You don't know what you're talking about." He glared. "I made the machine, I understand it's mechanics. Be quiet and go back to base."
"Yeah mouse, go back." A voice chuckled, as Dabi appeared from behind.

"Shigaraki, go somewhere else. I'll handle the girls. You'll just end up killing the both of them." He said.
"Don't boss me around." He scowled.
"I have a point don't I?" Dabi said.
Shigaraki grunted, before running off, presumably to go fight someone else.
Yumi held me close to her.
"Dabi come on.." Yumi whispered.
"What? I don't owe the either of you anything. Your quirk heals you, yeah? So I can burn your pretty faces as much as I want, and they'll go back to normal." He chuckled, grinning wide, sadistically.

"I don't imagine that's what Deku asked you to do." Yumi said, her hand gripping my wrist tightly.
I still felt sluggish. I don't think my quirk would be able to wear it away easily.
"No, he didn't. But Yumi, if you're going to interfere than I'll happily burn you too. You ruined my playtime." He spat.
"You're fucking disgusting." Yumi hissed back, as she created a shadow by our feet, as a blue flame shot right through where we stood.
We heard Dabi yell out, as we vanished from his sight, only to reappear on the rooftop of the dorms.
No one was there, for all I could see.
Yumi looked to me, as I steadied myself on her.

"Can you move yet? I didn't kill the guy but I thought hurting him how I did you would be back to normal." She said, looking over my body.
Her eyes stopped on my neck, as she ran her fingers along the purpling bruises.

"He did this to you didn't he.. something's been wrong ever since the transfer.. it's not him.." Yumi mumbled.
"He did.. Todoroki came to save me. Izuku isn't here yet, and if he was, I have no idea where he would be.. do you think Deku can see what he's doing, like I can see what you do?" I said, something clicking in my head.
Yumi froze. "I didn't think about that. Fuck. If he can that's bad. If he sees either of us in Izuku's head he'll come here straight away.. we need to go, far away. I'll message Izuku through your phone. He can do the transfer. I watched Shigaraki do it. Plus, Twice is still at base. He'll happily help us, he loves the both of us." She chuckled.

"He's one of the most nice villains I've met.. that sounds weird." I said half-heartedly.
"He is quite a sweet heart. He's following Stain's principles, not Shigaraki's, remember?" She chuckled.
"Yeah.. Stain isn't as much. I was with Iida, Izuku and Todoroki that day.. I thought I would die. You weren't a part of me then." I sighed. "Everything was much more simple before they created you."
That's when I realised what I had said, as I looked to Yumi.

She was smiling sadly.
"I know, I really shouldn't exist. I've ruined your life, haven't I?" She chuckled dryly, a tear slipping down her face.
I pulled her into a hug, slowly, awkwardly.
It was as quick as my body would let me do it.

"Oh baby! There you are~ look! You brought my target right to me~" A voice cooed.
I turned, heart pounding, eyes wide, to see Deku standing there, merely feet away, blood stained hands, clothes soaked in it.
It wasn't just his own.

"What did you do to Todoroki." I grumbled, glaring at him.
"Hm.. well he's not dead- as of now. He might be, he wasn't breathing that much." He said, a laugh choking it's way out, before he doubled over, laughing sinisterly like a psychopath.

"You look petrified! Oh the look on your face! Fear, anger, sadness. I love it so much! Let's paint it with red. Princess, let her go." Deku chuckled, before glaring Yumi down.
"You're not hurting her." Yumi said sternly, pulling me tighter to her chest.

"If I spill some of your blood then, it's your own doing." He shrugged, jumping forward.
Yumi moved her way in front of me, and as he ran forward, she grabbed his arm, pushing him down onto the floor.

"Do you want to dance then? Fine. Let's dance." Deku growled, grabbing at Yumi's arm, snapping it in half as she let out a pained yelp.
"I'm sorry princess, but you're in my way! You'll be back to normal soon~" He laughed, as he threw her to the side, her body flipping over as she hit the edge of the roof, her other arm stopping her from sliding off the edge.
That's when he made an advance on me.

"This dorm building will be your resting place, Y/N, along with your filthy classmates. A morgue of sinners, I'll call it." He said, smiling sadistically once more.

"You can't talk. You've murdered that many people, and you went and hurt the person you love the most. What sort of sick bastard does that." I said, stepping backwards slowly.
Fuck. This was not good at all.

"Ah sweet innocent Y/N. It's all in the way of life, you see? She will forgive me once she's whole again." He said, slitting his eyes to look at me.
"Now where should I cut you first.. I want you to cry in agony. I've always hated your part of my love."

"Can't we just fix the transfer peacefully.. please.." I said, biting back to urge to yell and scream at him, at how disgusting he was.

I knew then and there, I was going to die.

"Where's the fun in that?" He chuckled. "This is the quickest way to get her back."

"Deku." Yumi said slowly, as she stood up.
"Stop it.. please.." She whispered.

"Princess we're so close to going back to normal! Let me do this!" He said, eyes wild in desperation.

"No.. please.. let us sort this out peacefully.."'Yumi said, keeping her eyes down.
"It's too slow love! She'll run away!" He frowned, grabbing into my wrist, never taking his eyes off Yumi.

"Darling.. you need to learn something." Yumi started, looking up.
"I'm not real.. you should have realised that.. I'm just the part of Y/N she never wanted. A glitch, just a small segment of her brain created by Shigaraki. As a way to keep Midoriya's second half at bay. That was you. But now we've lost all purpose, as we never seemed to gain the control we were meant to. Deku, we were never meant to live. I was never meant to live. This isn't our fate." She explained, a year slipping down her face.

"Villains don't get happy endings."

That's when I noticed the small blade in her shaking hands, as she rose it to her chest.

"Y/N, forgive me.."

Then she plunged it deep into her chest, feet stumbling as she slipped from the roof.
The whole time, she was looking at me, a sad smile on her face as she cried.

The roof was stained in her blood, as Deku watched on, before letting go do me and running forward.

He flung himself off the roof in that moment as well.