Chapter 22: Amnesia

"Guys... she's gone..."

Todoroki's heart skipped a beat.

Bakugo felt a pull in his heart, his blood pumping heavily, anxiety filling his nerves.

She wasn't the traitor, no.
She had to of been kidnapped again.

"Let's check the cameras then. I'm telling you she would've been kidnapped." Bakugo grumbled, trying to stay calm.

"How  are we going to get the tapes? They'll be in the teachers office!?" Mineta exclaimed.

"I'll go get them." Hagakure announced, stripping down and running off.

The rest of the class sat around tense.

This would be it.

This tape would determine whether or not Y/N was innocent.

A floating tape came back soon, along with the girls heavy breathing.

"Here.." She breathed, clearly out of breath, handing the tape to Jiro.

She opened the tape player, placing it inside the small compartment, closing it shortly afterwards.

The machine began whirring, the TV flickering to life in a static of colours.

The whole class watched in horror as Dabi appeared on screen, shoving Y/N against the wall, in a way that made her body tremble with fear. If this wasn't enough evidence, then what is?

As they watched Dabi visibly smirk up at the camera, inject Y/N with a drug, give her unconscious body a kiss and run off, the members of 1A felt horrible, bodies aching with guilt.

If they had trusted Y/N, she would've stayed with them.

If they had trusted her, she would be safe.

"Guys. I know it's really late, but we should still take the tape to the teachers. Someone must be awake." Sero finally spoke, breaking the eerie silence that filled the group.

"I agree. Ida, Bakugo, me and Kirishima will go." Todoroki said quickly.

"Tsk, fine." Bakugo grumbled.

The four boys walked off through the schools green forestry quickly, and entered the school building.

A light was on in the teachers lounge.

They knocked tentatively, only to be met with Principal Nezu and Midnight.

"We have something you might want to take a look at." Kirishima said, holding the tape up.

Nezu then rolled through the tape, watching as you were kidnapped.

"This surely is an issue... Midnight, call some other pro heroes, and some police in. The usual villains aren't involved, which may be a bigger problem than we hope for. Y/N is in serious danger" Nezu said quickly, to which Midnight nodded, pulling her phone out quickly.

Nezu then looked towards the four students. "We have everything covered. Go back to the dorms. Do not get involved." He instructed sternly.

They nodded, walking back to the dorms tiredly.

Bakugo and Todoroki weren't too happy about that, though.

"They said this last time, and look, she still got taken." Bakugo grumbled, in extreme annoyance.

"I know, but even if we tried help, what can we do? We can't track her phone, she left it here." Todoroki said in a monotoned voice.

"We could still help them fight when they track her! The damn burnt bastard couldn't have travelled that far with an unconscious girl in his arms!" Bakugo yelled, tears stinging the end of his eyes. "I finally got to talk to her and she's gone again. I can't stand by anymore."