Chapter 46: Midoriya's Breakdown

A/N imma be honest here guys.. I just keep dragging this story out! But, incase you're confused, no Midoriya is not Deku. Deku is dead and so is his connection with Midoriya.
This story will be ending soon, and thank you so much for your support!
I have another MHA story planned in the future, and I hope you can stick with me to see that :)
ANYWAY! Back to the story~

He smiled at me, before he pulled me in a hug.
"Baby! I'm going to get you out of here come on!"
I pushed myself away from him.
"I've got a week left on my sentence. I can live it out." I frowned, trying to step away from him.
"What if I don't want you to stay here for the week?" He whispered, as he bit at my ear.
I kept trying to push him away, but his stance was firm.

"Midoriya, please just let me stay. They're still considering giving me my UA pathway back and I don't want anything to interfere with that. I love you, but..."
He stared right into my eyes, then dull and cold.
"But what?"
"But if loving you means I don't have a future... then it can't work." I whispered

He scoffed, pushing me away from him.
"The heroes are infecting you, aren't they. Like they tried to infect me, like the vermin they are. Listen to yourself, Y/N. Who gives a shit? You've got a life to live, and you might as well live it whilst you can before they lock you up and throw the key." He hissed, grabbing my wrist harshly, pulling me towards him.

"Midoriya I'm not going with you." I said, pulling my wrist back, away from him.
Midoriya glared at me, as I ignored his gaze.
My eyes trailed to Todoroki.
I needed to get to him to heal him.

Midoriya followed my gaze, before he stifled a laugh.
"Him? Really? You choose him over me. Y/N, we have history." He said, stepping closer to me as I stepped back, like we were in some sort of sick dance routine.
"I know, I know, but he's still my friend, and he's bleeding. Let me go heal him, and I'll consider coming with you." I said.

He thought it over for a second, before nodding.
"Sure, sure."

I wandered over to Todorki, placing two fingers against his neck.
He still had a pulse, as I sighed in relief, before holding his hand in mine, kissing the back of it slightly as I tried to use my quirk, before scoffing to myself.

"Can you remove my handcuffs?" I asked, turning to Midoriya.
He wandered over, a spark of electricity running from his hand as it zapped the metal around my wrists, letting it fall to the concrete ground with a thud.
Once again I held Todoroki's hand in mine, as I activated my quirk, allowing for his body to heal.

That's when I heard sirens blare, feeling Midoriya become impatient behind me.
"He won't die, let's go." He said, grabbing at my arm.

"You're not yourself Midoriya. I said I'd consider coming with you, but you see, I meant the real you. The sweet, loving, determined, kind-hearted Midoriya I fell in love with. You are not who I love anymore."

I saw his face fall, before electricity sparked around his body.
"I have sacrificed so much for you—"
I cut him off. "Don't even start, Midoriya. You have done fuck all for me other than put me in this goddamn mess since you appeared in my life again! You could've just stayed away! I was coping, I was getting better, but no. You pushed me around like I was some sort of fucking doll, that you could do whatever with to your pleasure, ruining my life! How much is it for me to ask you to stay away!" I yelled, feeling tears pour down my cheeks.

Midoriya just stood there in silence.

"I'm sorry.." He whispered. "It was a girl, by the way."

In a blur, he was gone, as I slumped next to Todorki, the police rushing in, guards coming back out from the rooms they had hidden in.

I had pulled Todoroki towards me, sobbing.

"It was a girl? You told me no one knew.." I whispered.
"I didn't want to upset you..." He whispered weakly.

As a gun was cocked against my head, I pushed Todoroki away gently, letting the police cuff me again, and take me back to my cell.

I couldn't be bothered arguing anymore.

Yumi was practically dead, and her child, who for all I knew could've been exactly like her, happened to be a baby girl.

"Do I want a girl or a boy? I don't know. Deku always wanted a girl." Yumi chuckled.
"Do you want a girl as well?" I asked.
"I don't know." She sighed. "I feel like she would be such a copy of me. Bleh, two of me, gross."

"You're not that bad." I said.
Yumi glanced up at the sky, grey clouds covering the barely blue sky.
"When you get down to the bare bones of it all, I'm not really anything good. But thank you." She said, smiling slightly.

"Yeah, I hope it's a girl. If it is, name it Kaori. It means strong, because me and Deku always believed if it was a girl she would be strong and beautiful like her mother. That's according to Deku. He was such a flirt." Yumi chuckled darkly.

"And if it's a boy?" I asked.

"Kibo, for hope. Them being a boy means Deku wanted them to have more hope for their life than he had. He knew he wouldn't be around very long." She sighed.

Yumi looked at me, her eyes glistening.

"I miss him so much."

"I need your help Yumi." I whispered to myself, as I was placed in a confinement cell.
After the witnesses had recounted the events, my sentence had not been extended, but instead I had been thrown in the 'confinement' room.

It was in reality a sound proofed room, that could only be accessed through a series of key pad locks, with indestructible walls.

They couldn't hear me, and I couldn't hear them.
So it was completely silent, other than my uneven breathing as I sobbed.

I was so lonely.