Chapter 25: Fxck it

"Momo, are you sure the plan will work?" I asked, sitting on my bed as the other girls sprawled across my floor.

"I'm basically certain." Momo said with a smile.
"Why Bakugou though? He's like, super rude." Hakagure said.
"Well.. we were friends when we were children. Me, Bakugou and Midoriya." I said, as images of small hands, playgrounds and laughter filled my head. "Or something like that."

"He's still rude though." Jiro said.
"It's his way of showing feelings. Gets it from his mother." I chuckled, Mrs Bakugou flashing in my head like a broken silhouette.

"Well, you're starting to remember quite a bit already. That's good." Tsu smiled.

"It's all quite hazy.. alright, when can we start the plan, anyway?" I asked.

"Whenever you're ready." Mina said.

"Well, let's try it now then." I said, standing up, only for the world to spin in a flicker of bright lights.
I gripped onto the bedside table as my head pounded in agony, as though it had split open.

"Shit.. it hurts.." I whispered.
"Y/N? Are you okay??" Ochaco said, holding me by the shoulder.
"Yeah.. it just really hurts.." I whined.

"I'm going to say it's the drug trying to take effect properly. Remember, it's a love drug. So it's probably fucking with your head." Yumi said.

"I think it's the drug.. I need to get it out of effect, and soon.. you know what, fuck the plan. Let's just go for it." I said, letting go of the counter.
"So you're just going to walk up to him and kiss him?" Mina questioned.

"That's the plan." I shrugged, walking out of the room.

Most of the boys had left the dorms, including both Bakugou and Todoroki.

"Great.. the people I needed to see are gone." I groaned.

"They're probably training. Cmon." Ochaco said, grabbing my arm in hers as she helped me out of the dorms, and towards the training grounds.
As she had predicted, Bakugou and Todoroki were training against each other, fighting in a meaningless battle.

"The plan was to lure Bakugou to you.. but I guess we don't have much time.. so, good luck!" Ochaco said, hiding as I walked closer to the two.

"BAKUGOU!!" I called out, walking forward.
He turned his head, an icicle scraping past him.

"Ah, Y/N! You come here to train? Fight me then! I won't go easy on you y'know!" Bakugou grinned.
"Ehh, not exactly. Still feeling a bit off. Came to talk with you, actually." I said, now standing just a few metres away.
Todoroki looked at me expectedly, his eyes trailing from my eyes, to my lips, and back up again.

"About what? Half n half, go away." Bakugou growled, realising the boy still standing near him.

"Why? She didn't ask me to go away." Todoroki said defiantly, crossing his arms against his chest.

"You're not wrong, but I'd rather you go away." I ask.
Todoroki sighed, before walking off.
Bakugou turned back to me.
"Everything alright?" He asked.

"Yeah.. it's just- the drug I was given.. it's fucking with my head.. and I need to do a certain something to stop it, but it's just plain old embarrassing." I sighed.

"What is it? Having to give your crushes a kiss or something?" He chuckled.
I looked at the floor awkwardly.
"Oh.. how long until the drug will be fully in effect, do ya reckon?" Bakugou asked.

"Not long.." I said, stepping closer to Bakugou.
Bakugou lowered himself, so his face was in front of mine, his breath tickling against my skin.

"Y/N, I'm not going to let you be hurt. We'll figure this out.. who's your crush? I'll get 'em to kiss you first. Less embarrassing that way." He smiled gently.

"My first guess was you, Bakugou.." I said.
He smirked ever so slightly. "I thought you'd never say that."

Then his lips were against mine.
They were warm, and aggressive, but passionate at the same time.

I felt butterflies, but my head was full in a daze.

It wasn't Bakugou.

I pulled away. "It didn't work.. Bakugou- Kacchan, I'm sorry.." I said, turning around and running off.

Bakugou stood alone, watching as I disappeared.
"So she either loves the ice prince, or Deku.. somethings telling me it's our villain.." Bakugou whispered to himself, feeling warm liquid trickle down his cheeks.

"Why couldn't it of been me.." He whispered. "Why did she have to fall for someone else.."

I entered the dorm, Ochaco sitting at the couch.
I saw Todorki standing talking to who I believed was Iida.
I took a deep breath, before walking right up to Todoroki.

"Well, fuck it." I whispered, grabbing his face in my hand.
I pulled him close, and placed my lips on his.

He looked at me with wide eyes, but he kissed ever so slightly back.

He was gentle.

But just like Bakugou, there was no spark, and I was still in a haze.

I pulled back, and Todoroki looked at me, his face red, his eyes wide with confusion.

"I hoped that would work.. I guess not.." I mumbled.

"Y/N.." Todoroki started.

"I thought you were the one.. but this stupid drug disagrees. I've got no one else. I'm fucked." I grumbled.

"Well, you've still got one other shot." A voice rang out.

A familiar voice.

Not that of a classmate, but a friend.

An old, old friend.

I turned, looking at his freckles which littered across his face like stars, and his bright green eyes, which shone in the light.

His mouth was in a warm smile.

"Midoriya..."