Chapter 35: The beginning of a war at U.A.

The dawn of the next day had awoken, as I lay in my bed, limbs tangled in the sheets.

Today was it. The beginning of the end.
Deku would come, he would fight.

Todoroki came into my room, Iida following with files in his hand.
"This is all the weekly schoolwork- I hope you can read my notes." He said, smiling and adjusting his glasses.
"Thank you." I smiled back.
"Is it possible if I can go to the common room- I want to make a cup of coffee.. you wouldn't be able to find my favourite mug." I asked, glancing to Todoroki.
He just nodded at me, looking up at the camera.
It blinked twice. That was a yes.
"You should be fine. Come on." Todoroki said, as Iida left the room.
We walked close together, shoulders almost touching.

His hand was so close to mine, I could feel the heat radiating.
I felt him twitch, as he looked away embarrassingly.
"If you want to hold my hand you can." I said, gripping his hand in mine.
"I don't mind." I grinned.

That made him blush harder, as he kept his eyes down, causing me to chuckle.
"No need to be embarrassed. You're a really good friend of mine, so it's fine. Don't feel awkward about it, Izuku won't mind." I explained, letting go of his hand.

"Friends, yeah.." he chuckled awkwardly, as we finally made our way to the common room.
Bakugou glanced to me, nodding.
At the moment, Toga stood there as Ururaka.
She always seemed to have more and more of her blood.
So I ran up to her.
"Oh Ururaka! Can you help me- I think it's that time of the month.." I lied, looking to the camera.
"Oh of course- follow me to my room!" She said awkwardly, walking through the halls, before she walked past Ururakas room, and I had to pull her back.
So we entered, and Ururaka was hiding in the wardrobe.
I opened the wardrobe door, blocking it from view of the camera.
They had installed them everywhere.

"Okay, do you have the needle?" I asked, as 'Ururaka' shuffled inside the wardrobe, pulling open her kit.

"Of course I do! I came prepared- I'm not dumb you know." She pouted, pulling it out.
I held my arm out, as she stabbed me, blood flowing out quickly.

"Take as much as you need for the day." I said, as she eventually pulled it out.
"I bet your blood is delicious Y/N! I miss having you at base- make up with Yumi and that soon, okay?" She grinned, opening the vile, and taking a swig of my blood.
That's when her skin melted off, as she turned into me.
Then I hid inside the wardrobe, as they closed the door.
Now all I had to do was wait on Yumi.

I felt the building shake, and that's when I realised what was happening.
He had came.

So much earlier than I expected.
Repeatedly the whole building vibrated, as I closed my eyes, despite already being trapped in darkness.
I heard panicked footsteps run by, and yelling.

But I just say there, covering my ears.

"No matter what, stay hidden. He'll kill you if he finds you. That's what Izuku told us." Todoroki had whispered before leaving me yesterday.

But I couldn't just wait, to come out and find my friends dead.
But I was terrified.
That's when I heard the door open.
"There you are my doll!" Deku cooed, grabbing me from the neck, and throwing me at the wall.
His body was encased in dark green electricity, cold and dull compared to the warmth from Izuku's.

I coughed and felt myself fall forward, crouched over, on my knees and hands.

"You sure are weak.. they've blocked your quirk haven't they? This school is fucking pitiful. But you know, it's given me a way to kill you a hell of a lot easier." He half yelled, pulling me up again, and shoving me down onto the floor.

I coughed again, this time blood splattering out.
I tried to stand, but my legs were weak from being cramped up for the last what felt like hours.

He just laughed, loud and wicked, as he looked down at me with evil glowing eyes.

"You're pathetic, you know? Yumi should be ashamed to of come from you." He hissed.
"Does she even know you're here.. she won't approve.." I whispered, pushing myself up against Ururakas bed frame.
Her poor room was in shambles.
I glanced to the camera for help. It was turned off.

"She doesn't, and she doesn't need to. Shigaraki told me something interesting. If I kill one half of the transferred body, the transfer will automatically complete, as what has been left will go back through. So all I have to do is kill you and Izuku, and my problems will be fixed." He said, grinning as he stepped towards me, slipping a knife out from his pocket.
"I've got Overhauls men on your class and teachers, so no one is here to interfere! Just one slice to that pretty neck of yours and I'll win, and you can finally live a happy life in heaven." He hissed, jumping forward.

At that moment, a flash of red and white appeared in front of me, as blood dropped on the carpet.

"I'll pay to fix Ururakas room. I have no idea how much of it is still going to be intact. Y/N, run. I'll handle him. Izuku is coming." Todoroki said, as the knife stabbed right through his hand, as he pulled it out, icing over the surface.
"Don't get yourself too hurt.." I whispered, giving him a peck on the cheek, as I ran out the room.

That's when I felt a sharp blade stab my back, and I felt my pace slow down.
I turned, a man with white hair curling around his face stared at me.
"Under the orders of my boss, from your.. friend, I ask you stay here. It's not like you'll move that fast anyway. Let me introduce myself. My name is Chronostasis. It's a pleasure to meet you." He chuckled, as he stabbed me again.
I fell, and that's when I realised I couldn't get up again.
It was painfully slow to do so, and I glared to him as he picked me up from the back of my clothes, dragging me up to the roof.

I spat at him.
"Rot in hell." I hissed.
That's when his own blade stabbed through his leg, and he tumbled, as Yumi came rushing toward me.

"Y/N! Fuck are you okay?" She asked, helping me to stand.

The shadow figure of her was going off, blood spilling from the bodies man, until the shadows figure evaporated, into merely nothing.
I forget how scary our quirk can be.

"Yeah.. I feel so sluggish.." I mumbled, placing my head into her chest as she hugged me.

That's when I felt the presence of eyes, as I shoved Yumi out the way of an upcoming attack.

Only to be hit myself.