Chapter 7: An unexpected encounter

Scarlet blood dripped from the gash in the boys neck, his red-white hair covering over his eyes.

Green wild hair stared crazily, insane, into the eyes of UA student Katsuki Bakugou.

"Just what do you want, Deku?" Bakugou grumbled, not daring to move as the dagger inched its way deeper into the half coloured hair boys neck.

"Let's finally see who's stronger, that'd be fun, don't ya think~" The green hair boy, Deku mused. In an instant he flickered behind Bakugou, dropping the red-white's body, Todoroki, onto the concrete paths.

"Just who are you messaging Kacchan??" Deku questioned, snatching the phone from Bakugous hand.

________________________________

𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 [𝚈/𝙽]; 𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚘.. 𝙸'𝚖 𝚘𝚔𝚊𝚢.. 𝙸'𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚋𝚊𝚍𝚕𝚢... 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚍.. 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎..𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚍 📌

𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚘; 𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢, 𝚠𝚎'𝚛𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝. 𝙱

𝙵𝚛𝚘𝚖 [𝚈/𝙽]; 𝙱?? 𝙱𝚊𝚔𝚞𝚐𝚘𝚞??
________________________________

A snicker rung from Dekus mouth, as he smashed Todorokis phone into the floor.
"Naughty [Y/N]~" he cooed. "Why would you give her false hope, Kacchan. You're not rescuing her" the greens in his eyes dimmed, and he stared at the blonde boy with malice. "Because she's mine~"

:[Y/N] POV:
Grumbling, I made my way down into the alcohol wrenching bar. If I was going to be here awhile, may as well collect some information for the heroes. I gasped. The whole league was here.
So maybe I was planning on escaping.
Not anymore.
Dabi.
Compress.
Spinner.
Twice.
Toga.
Kurogiri.
And of course, Shigaraki.
Deku wasn't here...
I wasn't disappointed- of course not, but even if he was psychotic, seeing a familiar face was better than nothing.
"You are kinda cute aren't you?" The violet burnt man said, breaking the awkward silence that filled the room.
"Deku kun doesn't want us even touching a hair on her head, remember?" The crazy blonde cooed, playing with a knife. She pouted. "Although I bet her blood tastes delicious~"

In a second, Dabi was behind me, holding my hands behind my back. I gulped. Did he see through me? No, doubt that.
"Why so tense little mouse? We're not going to hurt you, unless, you ask for it." He smirked, letting go.
All eyes were on me now.
My stitch had healed. Which means my quirk was working. So maybe if I had the chance- I could shadow transport away. What I mean by that is I can move through the shadows. It's helpful in escape missions, since I can bring people with me. Except they can't breath down there like I can.
My feet began slipping into the floor. It was worth the shot. They wouldn't kill me anyway.
The leagues eyes grew wide, and they jumped for me.

:Bakugo POV:
The bastard was crazy. He swung left and right trying to stab me. Dodging I kept checking over his shoulder. Half and half was breathing still. Good. Just unconscious. Wake up already dammit. Go save [Y/N] while I distract this bastard.
"Kacchan stop getting distracted and fight me~"
The knife plunged into my shoulder. Blood trickled down in scarlet pools. I winced. Fucking Deku..
"erghhhh" Todoroki groaned, sitting up.
"Well boo, you're alive after all" Deku pouted, turning to face Todoroki. I took that as my chance.
BAM.

I blasted the nerd into a nearby building. His head hit the brick. His eyes rolled, and he passed out.
Bingo.
"Let's go" Todoroki said, and started running off.

"Don't have to tell me twice" I grumbled, and chased after.

We ran through crowds of people. Damned extras kept getting in the way.

Every second wasted was a breath lost from [Y/N]'s body.

Hold tight [Y/N].

There's something I need to tell you..

:Todoroki POV:

[Y/N]..

You've always been popular among the class. Those beautiful [E/C] eyes of yours, that soft [H/L] [H/C] hair of yours.. You've always been pretty in my eyes. But you were so sad after he disappeared. So I waited.

You seemed to of forgotten him.

I was going to tell you.

But he came back. In the worst way possible.

I've always loved you [Y/N].

Just hang tight for a little longer.

I'm coming.

:UA high:
"What do you mean they escaped!?" All Might yelled, worry laced in his angered tone.
"I went to ask Bakubro if he wanted something to eat and he was gone!" Kirishima explained, the red-head's voice thick with worry for his friend.
"I went to go make sure Todoroki had finished this weeks work and he wasn't in his room!" Ida announced, chopping his hand through the air.

What looked like a homeless man ran through into the staff room.

"Hound-Dog was attacked. He informed me Todoroki and Bakugo left school property." Aizawa announced, wrapping his scarf around him. "Stupid kids.."

"This surely is a problem" Principal Nezy mumbled. "They've gone searching for [Y/N] without teacher consent. Not even two of our top students could beat the league, this is bad." Nezu went on.

Aizawa stood up. "Then best not to waste time. Ida, Kirishima, make sure no one else leaves."

Kirishima and Ida nodded, and headed back to the dorms.

:League of Villiains base:

Screams rang through the building. Smoke filled [Y/N]'s lungs. She dropped to the floor, arms and legs burnt. Dabi stood on her head, pushing her jaw into the hard concrete floor.

"Trying to escape, huh? Bad idea mouse~" Dabi snickered.

Kurogiri walked over to Dabi, and placed a mist like hand on his shoulder.

"Dabi, no need to be so harsh with her" He exclaimed, looking down at the injuries along [Y/N]'s arms and legs.

She lay still, breathing hard. Her skin sizzled, as burn marks formed along her body. Before they could fully form, black strings began winding themselves along her limbs, healing the injuries. Shigaraki sat up straight, and watched with amazement. She was useful. A healing quirk. As well as a fighter.

To make her useful.

To turn her into an asset to the league.

That would be the best route of action.

All he had to do was break her.

A/N

Sorry it's been so long! I've been busy with work and everything. But I'm back! I'm also working on another fan fiction; a Bungo stray Dogs one at that! I'm sorry its so short 😅. I'll try update as frequently as I can. The next chapters going to be a long one, so stay braced. Stay Safe everyone!

Plus ultra!