Accidents happen?

This is bad. I thought. Let me just start from the beginning

"Y/N! Come on we'll be late to the airport!" Kakyoin shouted at me. "I'm coming, chill out dude" I said strolling up to him and jotaro. Jotaro glanced at me, which isn't unusual. I just kinda waved at him and he looked back ahead and boarded the plane with the group.

Kakyoin started talking to me and Jotaro and we were talking about random stuff and about home life. When it got to my turn I said "I'd rather not talk about it," my stand nodded I must have accidentally summoned him. "Why not?" Jotaro asked me while poking my cheek lightly. "Because I'd just rather not!" I said with an aggravated tone. Jotaro sighed and sat back in his seat. Jotaro has some weird interest in you, though you don't know why. "Ah! I know why it's because dio is you dad!" Kakyoin suddenly covered his mouth.

"KAKYOIN!!!!!" I thought to myself.

"What????" Jotaro looked at you and was prepared to attack.

I rolled my eyes. "I'm not working with him if that's what you think, actually I don't like my dad that much, plus he killed my mother a few years after my birth. I want him dead so I'm helping you." Jotaro seemed to relax a little. "...okay.." he said

"Kakyoin?" I said, he looked at me wide eyed. "Don't ever mention this again" he nodded and laughed nervously.

Then we all laughed about it.

But still this isn't that good, if dad knows they know he might kill me, I shrugged the thought out of my mind.

Jotaro waved me over, I came over to him, "hey tiny," he said I'm not that small actually I have a slightly normal build for a girl, but I'm still smaller than Jotaro, I have a little more muscles than a normal high school girl but I didn't care. "What dolphin?" He blushed a little and grabbed my hand and pulled me into his lap and help me like a stuffed animal, I giggled a little at him and pats his head. He smiled a little.

At least this turned out all right in the end.